3DXChat Community

Profile bug, html crash

Oracles

On 7/21/2022 at 8:25 AM, Oracles said:

Already done everything i could to solve it myself, but i suspect profile content is stored on 3DXChat servers if such is the case, it renders my chance to solve it myself nearly null. i think, it needs direct intervention from someone capable of erraising the content on my (About me) segment from the server and not the game, i am still waiting for 3DXChat's reply.

Contact support

I had a simple idea, that came up with the possibility of opening the profile from the only interface that would allow an effective edit, without loading the bugged html display.

When trying to access the profile, if it is blocked, it is simply a segment of it, and not the whole. To be more precise, the part where the written (html) content displays, is indeed unusable. But other parts like the gallery or the gifts, are still functional, Once you access one of these two sections you can effectively edit the html content that generates the problem, in this precise case, you use self-sent gifts by the intermediary of your alt, or with the help of a friend who sends it to you.

Once there, you click the logo of the received gift, it will directly open your profile in the section of your gifts, without crashing, from there you click "Edit profile", you erase the previous content, and you update the change, saving it,

Oracles.

8219291.png

235321233 (2).png

235321233 (1).png

Edited by Oracles