3DXChat Community

I think 3Dxchat needs a 4.0 with more base functionality.

TashaTight

Imagine some the things that are gonna be brought up have probably been said under different post already, perhaps they gone lost, forgotten or overlooked but nevertheless I think it's important to bring them up. I feel like 3dxchat really need to move on to a newer version with more added functionality, some things you'd consider to be normal base functionality for a social simulation with sex, feels very absent in here from base functions to quality of life stuff.

1. Profiles: Think there need to be more options in profile, stuff like hobbies maybe sexual interest given the sexual aspects of 3dxchat. Think you need to have options to search for profiles, interest or hobbies you share with other players. Some option to click on a check box for being publicly visible in search or not, so those who don't want options have some way of opt out on it. It feels a loss you can't search for people with shared interest or just search up a person you meet but may have DCed on, but have to run chance at somehow landing online same time as them again or bump into them again in some room. Again for a platform that has chat in it's title and focus on social elements it feels like a big oversight.

Then add to that I think need to be some way to have a inside mailbox or something in profile, where you can receive offline messages. Outside online message less by people you may accidentally lose or miss if you log in and instantly DC. It's not often it happens but there is the chance, would be better to have some inside function to receive messages look at them and delete them after or keep them.

2. Rooms: I think you need to have more options for telling what type of room you're hosting, from theme of room, dress codes or maybe other rules or roleplaying aspect for the room, right now only options we have is either trying to bump in as much we can in title or making walls of text on arrival hoping some it may be read. Also think there should be some option to put up a feedback box that could be a optional thing to put up, so visitors could leave you comments or desire changes ideas or what not they think could improve the room. Forum isn't a very reliable resource for that since few actually seem to go here and read your posts.

3. Sex poses: Think sex poses need a better system some bisexual poses overlap into heterosexual pose list and is hard to tell which are what with the small pictures, sometime seems things get lost too because of it, like one reason anal poses for instance only has a bisexual version, despite only difference far as I can tell is having strap on equipped for not. Maybe is time to place in that 3rd gender option so many those poses would just go into that gender category and leave the rest under bisexual tab? Maybe some other idea would work too.

Then you still have the problem been asked to be addressed for ages now, where the Tgirl and girl poses can't figure out who is wearing strap on and who is not, but constantly require for right person to invite the pose not to bug, which is kinda annoying since it leaves the whole exchange very one sided. Less you're gonna constantly try to explain which pose you'd like to have to other person so they can invite it.

Will probably be many other things to bring up but feel like these at least for me are some most important ones that should be worked on in future.