3DXChat Community

Uploading Picture

Lexxxxi

Hello again

I have another problem. i am trying to upload the pictures in my profile but they appear as ?in red..

i have tried many time but still same issue. i have even ask friend but they have no idea..

anyone help me please. it seems games have so many problem and no support system.

3 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

Is the pic that you upload on your local hard drive?
What format is it? jpg, bmp, png,... Is there maybe a filesize limit? How big are the pics?

yes from my computer.. picture size 166 kb. jpg file.

3 hours ago, Lexilore said:

Hello again

I have another problem. i am trying to upload the pictures in my profile but they appear as ?in red..

i have tried many time but still same issue. i have even ask friend but they have no idea..

anyone help me please. it seems games have so many problem and no support system.

Just a guess, it could be because of the image size. Try reducing the size - height and width. Lots of websites online that will do it for you for free. Do it and let us know how it turns out.

7 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

can't be file size, I uploaded pics with several MB, and hers are just 166 kb. Hmmm.

Does it make a difference when you start 3DXC as administrator? Or put the pics in another folder? Turn off antivirus if it's enabled.
These are the things I would try.

i am saying the resolution, sorry if there was a confustion. Like height by width. Some apps cant handle bigger resolution images.

It doesn't help at all.. but now another problem. i think game is blocking my ip address. i log in but soon i get disconnected message. i can login back and i can't see any pics of mine and not even my friends.

i try with one vpn and happen same thing. login then disconnect then login back..can't see any more pics.

why this game have no support system ?

i really feel bad.

a friend just told me that in order to play 3dx.i need purchase extra vpn plan which i have never had to play with any other game. i played second life but on friend's recommondation i joined but what's the use of it just because they block my ip. developers do you read here ?

On 10/8/2020 at 11:00 PM, LucyT said:

What country are you from?? Could be blocked by the state IT ministry of your country.

And since when have you been facing this problem and when did you start playing the game??

i m from singapore. here there is no restriction of any kind. i have been playing game since 3 months but recently i have been facing this issue. especially somehow they are blocking IP.

also no one help

On 10/8/2020 at 1:54 PM, Lexilore said:

It doesn't help at all.. but now another problem. i think game is blocking my ip address. i log in but soon i get disconnected message. i can login back and i can't see any pics of mine and not even my friends.

i try with one vpn and happen same thing. login then disconnect then login back..can't see any more pics.

why this game have no support system ?

i really feel bad.

I think this is a known issue. You should contact support, maybe they have a solution by now.

https://3dxchat.com/support/ - you will find contact option at the end of the page.