3DXChat Community

screenshoots off ?

Pwetie

Hello everyone, recently, following a restart of my computer after a small absence of 2 weeks, my screenshots (picts in game) are no longer saved in my file.

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times, performed maintenance on my PC, replaced the screenshots folder with an empty folder and it still doesn't work. Can someone help me?

thanks

3 minutes ago, Pwetie said:

Hello everyone, recently, following a restart of my computer after a small absence of 2 weeks, my screenshots (picts in game) are no longer saved in my file.

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times, performed maintenance on my PC, replaced the screenshots folder with an empty folder and it still doesn't work. Can someone help me?

thanks

hello i had this issue long time ago and it was my Avast firewall ,you need to play with the settings  for file protection and exclude the folder the pics go , atest you can do so u see screenshot works is to disable antivirus 5 mins take a screenshot and u will see it appears  then u know its ur antivirus