3DXChat Community

Rochi Mod or more customization

Lҽʋιɳα

I noticed that with the rochi mod there was a little more customization in terms of colors, many clothes and accessories were colorable, as well as the speed of the pose. Now I know it is not possible to use it in the 64 bit client. But why not make it possible? maybe by integrating the functionality right into the game. Because we all know that in the end all avatars become equal.
For me there is a need for much more personalization, I understand that it is a game of sex, but then it wouldn't be called Chat if it was just sex.
The simple clothes most of which have never been used, or the same hair, in the end all use the same as the others.
Oh we add many new "styles" intended as prints designs above

To be clear, 3DXchat isn't just a sex game. And to me, the ones considering it just as a sex game are missing the bigger part of the game. If they seek a sex game only, there is games with tons of poses where chatting is really the lowest feature, like Achat. 

But the strenght of 3DX is that the chat take a bigger part than the sex part. I'm sure even the ones claiming high and loud that it's only a sex game are using the chat option a lot. Even in the room with "sex only no chat" there is more peoples chatting than peoples having sex lol.