3DXChat Community

Help Me start up my Harem

MadameDouleur

I am very very new at this game but I am super enjoying it. I already have two wonderful slaves and a third on the way, I think. Anyways, I want to start a Harem at my house but I am unsure how to go about it. How do I first invite the girls so they can be ready for the event and then how would I invite others to join (I keep getting invites but am unsure how they found me in the first place, especially if I am at my home)? Inviting one at a time is so far easy but it's the group events that are confusing for me :s. Please help! I would certainly appreciate it. :)

Well first you should have your slaves added to your friends list, that way you will know when they are all on. Organise a time of day when they are all available to be in your apartment. Then when you are ready to invite others open your room up for all, maybe title it so people know what they are going into, then invite the community over World Chat to come to your apartment, (please don't send a mass invite, people despise it lol). But remember for all too come your room needs to be open to all, not just friends. Hope this helps a little :)

Welcome but this should not of been posted in technical support, please use the right sections of forums for creating threads.

I apologize, I thought I was posting to the right thread because I am completly unsure how to go about setting up my home to house to my harem and invite others to my home. I can do one person at a time but I am not sure how to invite several people :s. I'm a new member (less than a week old) and I was hoping to lean on this wisdom of the older members.

Well first you should have your slaves added to your friends list, that way you will know when they are all on. Organise a time of day when they are all available to be in your apartment. Then when you are ready to invite others open your room up for all, maybe title it so people know what they are going into, then invite the community over World Chat to come to your apartment, (please don't send a mass invite, people despise it lol). But remember for all too come your room needs to be open to all, not just friends. Hope this helps a little :)

Thank you for the advice... One question, how do I invite friends without actually clicking on their Avatar and inviting them?

To invite friends open your room for friends only, so go to map, click on open room, choose which home to open, then click on the for friends only. Unfortunately we still can't message people directly from our friends list, so they would either need to check user rooms and see yours is open, or tell them over World Chat your room is open, or go and find them in the game.

To invite friends open your room for friends only, so go to map, click on open room, choose which home to open, then click on the for friends only. Unfortunately we still can't message people directly from our friends list, so they would either need to check user rooms and see yours is open, or tell them over World Chat your room is open, or go and find them in the game.

Ooooohhhhhh! That's so simple! I kinda feel like a dummy for not realising it! lol Thank you so much for the help!

One last question... how are people inviting me to things in the game?... I'll be playing and I'll get what looks lika ticket stub saying you're invited. Does that mean they are inviting me into user rooms? I don't even know these people and sometimes it happens when I'm at home :s

The ticket stub is a mass invite to somebodies room. They send it once they have opened their room and it costs Xgold to do this. Once or twice is fine, some people just abuse it and spam it.

Ahhh.... Okay, that explains it.... Thanks for all the help/advise... You guys all rock!