3DXChat Community

My First Topic: I don't know what else to do anymore

Whiplash

This topic has been mentioned before.  Even though it is a rape room the name "GRAPE" isn't against the rules.  You go into the room and then you find out it is.  So the name itself doesn't break the rules and if you go into the room no one is forcing you to do anything.  I've gone into several of them and not once has someone tried to force me to do anything but like the other rooms you go in you get a few colds.

I had commented within the link below as I have my personal story as a victim of a train rape, although no in full detail about what happened because I didn't feel the need to go into that but I would if I had to make the point.  But it does give both points in the thread as well.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/5708-not-acceptable/?hl=rape&do=findComment&comment=250111

Its a rule because they just clarified it while the other thread was going on. Message me when its open next time. I will log in and pay a little visit to it.

It's a rule in forums and not on the Web site. People do not come to forums to sign up for the game or download it to play it, they go the Web site for that. It's doubtful most new members even read the rules and highly likely even less would come to forums to investigate what they are, they would go to the Web site. One does not trump the other, and they do not both say the same thing. It's confusing for any member trying to follow the rules, or even know what the rules really are, especially when on these forums in particular, they are not being enforced.

Well, like I said, my point wasn’t about rule enforcement. It was about knowing right and wrong and acting responsibly.

It really does worry me how many people are excited by the concept of rape. You can tell me all day long that it’s only fantasy, but if rape is a fantasy of yours, then there’s something terribly wrong with you. Any argument otherwise is ridiculous.

The only good thing about the rape rooms is it makes it easy for me to block people before I have to hear whatever bullshit might be spilling out of their mouths.

Also, my avi is named Jasmine. If you disagree with me please do us both a favor and block me.

You cannot force other people to know right or wrong, or even act responsibly. If you see a room that offends you, report it. You also have the option to use ignore on these people. Hopefully 3DX will act to clarify the rules on the subject, and if so, start enforcing them.