36 replies to this topic

#21 Whiplash

Whiplash

Non poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 03:22 PM

I agree with you Kimmy. I’m not really sure what else there is to say tho. I’ll leave that to everyone else.

Riri, I would but you’re way too subby for me. ;)
  • Zettipaivy likes this

#22 Riela

Riela

Inactive

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 14 December 2017 - 03:34 PM

I agree with you Kimmy. I’m not really sure what else there is to say tho. I’ll leave that to everyone else.

Riri, I would but you’re way too subby for me. ;)

Well you know :(

I am just normal but then there's you... the animal.  :wub:

Seriously just don't bother Jess, i don't know we been here ages love and you know how nothing ever changed here.

#23 Whiplash

Whiplash

Non poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 03:44 PM

Rebellions are built on hope, Riri!

And I forgot about my other flame threads that are all dissolved into the blogosphere now. RIP...

Also if you iggy me, I won’t be able to see your room. That’s a tip for the sickos

#24 Guest_Lillyme_*

Guest_Lillyme_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2017 - 05:58 PM

Please read this thread...and good for you for standing against it Whiplash :)

http://3dxforum.com/...not-a-metaphor/
  • MinervaX likes this

#25 AmySparkles

AmySparkles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationVirtual La La Land

Posted 14 December 2017 - 08:08 PM

I made a new account to explore some of these World Editor creations and see if it is maybe worth giving 3dx another try. Just an FYI, there is a room open right now called "GRAPE"⋆SLUT⋆ROOM⋆Colds OK and it has over 60 people in it. I really have no stance on either side of the issue, just thought I would throw this tid bit of info into the discussion.

#26 KimmyFox

KimmyFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 08:20 PM

Yeah there it has reached 71 people, guess this is apparently some harmless joke to some. Find it little stomach turning that they even included stars in title like it some celebrity big event, this honestly makes me reconsider not subscribing for another year if this what the community has come down to.

#27 Whiplash

Whiplash

Non poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 08:30 PM

That was the room name that’s originally set me off. As stated earlier tho, it’s my own fault for logging in drunk and being offended.

I read most of that thread you created Lilly. It seems I’m a little late to the discussion. Thank you for posting it.

There is something that I was trying to say originally tho that I think got missed. I know the rape rooms are against the rules. I also know what I’m about to say is Incredibly naive, but my point was people should know better. People shouldn’t have to be policed to not act like human garbage. Again, I know that’s a ridiculous thing to say, but I need to say it.

So to the people who think they have the right and freedom to throw rape around like a beach ball, please consider how seeing rape taken lightly makes others feel. I really can’t believe that that’s too much to ask.

I’m over my past. I’m not fighting this for myself.
  • KimmyFox and MinervaX like this

#28 AmySparkles

AmySparkles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 08:36 PM

Are we really sure it's against the rules? On these forums it says it is, but on the game's Web site rules it says nothing about it. I know some members have chimed in and tried to clarify but they do not make the rules, nor do they enforce them. Perhaps our fearless leaders at 3DX can clarify the issue?

Or maybe, just MAYBE enforce these rules?????

• Elenn likes this

#29 Whiplash

Whiplash

Non poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 08:41 PM

If you take a SS and send it in, they’ll get banned. I usually try to give them a warning in case they’re not a native English speaker and have no idea what they’re advertising.

I just wish we didn’t need that rule...

#30 RobT

RobT

Big Daddy Cool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,151 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 14 December 2017 - 09:07 PM

Its a rule because they just clarified it while the other thread was going on. Message me when its open next time. I will log in and pay a little visit to it.
  • Whiplash, KimmyFox and Niblette like this

#31 Athene

Athene

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 10:58 PM

Pretty sure it's open now, as I was in there for 1.5 hrs giving shit to the room owner about hosting such a despicable place ^^ You aren't alone, Jas.

• Whiplash and Niblette like this

#32 JessicaX

JessicaX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 15 December 2017 - 05:16 AM

Edited...

I'm done discussing this.

#33 Mar Mohan

Mar Mohan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 05:19 AM

This topic has been mentioned before.  Even though it is a rape room the name "GRAPE" isn't against the rules.  You go into the room and then you find out it is.  So the name itself doesn't break the rules and if you go into the room no one is forcing you to do anything.  I've gone into several of them and not once has someone tried to force me to do anything but like the other rooms you go in you get a few colds.

I had commented within the link below as I have my personal story as a victim of a train rape, although no in full detail about what happened because I didn't feel the need to go into that but I would if I had to make the point.  But it does give both points in the thread as well.

http://3dxforum.com/...ape#entry250111

• MinervaX likes this

#34 AmySparkles

AmySparkles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 09:36 AM

Its a rule because they just clarified it while the other thread was going on. Message me when its open next time. I will log in and pay a little visit to it.

It's a rule in forums and not on the Web site. People do not come to forums to sign up for the game or download it to play it, they go the Web site for that. It's doubtful most new members even read the rules and highly likely even less would come to forums to investigate what they are, they would go to the Web site. One does not trump the other, and they do not both say the same thing. It's confusing for any member trying to follow the rules, or even know what the rules really are, especially when on these forums in particular, they are not being enforced.

#35 RobT

RobT

Big Daddy Cool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,151 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:07 PM

It's a rule in forums and not on the Web site. People do not come to forums to sign up for the game or download it to play it, they go the Web site for that. It's doubtful most new members even read the rules and highly likely even less would come to forums to investigate what they are, they would go to the Web site. One does not trump the other, and they do not both say the same thing. It's confusing for any member trying to follow the rules, or even know what the rules really are, especially when on these forums in particular, they are not being enforced.

ahhh,ok.I never noticed those rules were there to be honest (on the 3dxchat page)

#36 Whiplash

Whiplash

Non poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:17 PM

Well, like I said, my point wasn’t about rule enforcement. It was about knowing right and wrong and acting responsibly.

It really does worry me how many people are excited by the concept of rape. You can tell me all day long that it’s only fantasy, but if rape is a fantasy of yours, then there’s something terribly wrong with you. Any argument otherwise is ridiculous.

The only good thing about the rape rooms is it makes it easy for me to block people before I have to hear whatever bullshit might be spilling out of their mouths.

Also, my avi is named Jasmine. If you disagree with me please do us both a favor and block me.
  • chaostika, Briana and MinervaX like this

#37 AmySparkles

AmySparkles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 03:22 PM

You cannot force other people to know right or wrong, or even act responsibly. If you see a room that offends you, report it. You also have the option to use ignore on these people. Hopefully 3DX will act to clarify the rules on the subject, and if so, start enforcing them. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users