3DXChat Community

Naked avatars?

Lovers

Hi,  I often see naked avatars .... In fact a girl came to meet me on love beach and was naked and bald .... (I warned her so she could re-log in)

I understand that bugs will happen and to be fair the issue appears to be resolved if the naked person logs off and then logs back in .... so I am not kicking off about something that appears to be occassional and probably to be expected in such a complex program.

What I want to know is how can you tell if you yourself are naked and bald?

The reason I ask is that it appears the naked and bald person is totally unaware they are naked .... and many around don't seem to warn the person, so that person happily dances and chats away naked.

I would like to know is there anyway you can tell if you are naked and bald, as it appears the naked/bald person doesn't realise they are naked/bald unless someone tells them?

Whenever a few people/avatars stop near me and look at me I start panicking in case I am naked and bald LOL.

I suppose its not too bad if the people around you are veterans, but it does matter if you are chatting up a new member while bald with your c*ck sticking out (or p*ssy if you are a girl) :(

So the question is ..... is there anyway to know if you are appearing as bald and naked, in game, to other players?

This is just how I imagine the situation:

These people aren't necessarily naked and bald for anyone but you, if there are connection problems or high delay between you and the server it seems your client can fail loading other people properly.

So my answer to your last question is, no, you could always be naked for one or a few users on that map x)

These people aren't necessarily naked and bald for anyone but you, if there are connection problems or high delay between you and the server it seems your client can fail loading other people properly.

For a long time, I have thought that 3DX really needs a Refresh button that will allow a player to reload the area they are in without having to leave and rezone.