3DXChat Community

Can't Login

judasxr

Started off as the game closing cause it wasnt responding when i opened the exe, now it just wont let me type my email and password at all, tried reinstalling updating drivers was working fine yesterday. The game OPENS it just wont let me type my username and pass in the box even if i click it like 50 times what the hell is going on? i've only had this game for like 2 days.

EDIT: its as if the launcher is freezing when i open it, thats why i can't type anything into the boxes, i was able to click the box this time but only for a split second before freezing

Guest Ayon

Hi Judasxr Welcome to 3DX

Is your Anti Virus the issue? have you told it to "Allow" 3DX.exe?

Started off as the game closing cause it wasnt responding when i opened the exe, now it just wont let me type my email and password at all, tried reinstalling updating drivers was working fine yesterday. The game OPENS it just wont let me type my username and pass in the box even if i click it like 50 times what the hell is going on? i've only had this game for like 2 days.

EDIT: its as if the launcher is freezing when i open it, thats why i can't type anything into the boxes, i was able to click the box this time but only for a split second before freezing

Copy and paste the information received by email. (mail and password)

What version are you running? It should say in top left corner when you fire up the launcher. Maybe it is a new beta build bug. 

Here is link to newest 2.5  version of the game. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3hWHAZvXhx9QTJXRkVOSmtHdU0/view

Here is the Link to the 2.0 version of the game . https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0G602oiXBQUM2lpNzdoYUI5Y1E/view

If neither works then it is some sort of problem on your end. Corrupt windows or virus or maybe some kinda software conflict.. Could be all sorts of stuff. But this is one way to narrow it down.. Need to find out if both work. If old one works and new one does not, It is beta bug. If they both don't work then you gotta start trying to figure out what is up with your pc...  

Do you have any watchdog parental stuff on your pc? Do use a VPN? Are you wired or using wifi. Could try opening up windows event logs and see what the heck is going on if you are pc savy. Could open task manager and kill any and all programs that are not being used. . Just straight up run. 3dxchat and nothing else you don't need . That may help if its software conflict..What is your system specs?

I once had a problem similar caused by EVGA precision update. Could not run 3dxchat for some strange reason if that program was running. So it could be many things. But don't give up.. Where there is a will, there is a way.    

I have no trouble typing my name and login.

A lot of times I will have to hit enter a few times before I can type in chat.

Sometime I cant type in notepad after running certain programs/games

But a restart fixes that...

I would definatly think is something in your system, else there would be many more reports here about it

Cheers

Hey everyone. I'm also experiencing this issue. I'm running version 2.5 Beta, and everything has been running well for the last two months. I upgraded to 2.5 probably 1 or 2 weeks ago, and am just now having log in issues. The only thing I changed on my PC is my keyboard and mouse. I can't imagine them causing the issue.

I click on the log in button, and then the splash screen shows up and just keeps loading infinity.

I click on the log in button, and then the splash screen shows up and just keeps loading infinity.

that happens since years to alot of peeps - had it a few times - but not since idk when - ages ago - normaly it should "go a away" and be workn again anytime "by its own again" ... usually, ebventually and in the so famous and so wellkonow word of this our beloved company:

soon-gif.gif

tenor.gif

4yww4o1vu79y.jpg?id=73205886

I figured it out. I was trying to open the 2.0 version. I got a new keyboard and had to access the game via the start menu, as where normally I just pushed a button before :)

I figured it out. I was trying to open the 2.0 version. I got a new keyboard and had to access the game via the start menu, as where normally I just pushed a button before :)

Lol, dont ask how many times that happend to me and my sis last night till sunrise ha haa. Launching the wrong version and also multiple wise :blink:  Well, no further comment on my side at this point to that  :D