3DXChat Community

Tell me something to lift my spirits...

Freya

Your friends and your enemies both have a positive impact on your life.

Former picks you up when you fall, loves you like no one else can; latter drives you, whips you, making you strive for getting better at anything you do so you can shove it up in their...you know where! ^_^

Summer's here, the sunlight greets the day
The winters gone, there's no more rain today...
And if I could, I'm sure that I would take your breath away
So ain't it funny how, after trying to find my way home
I'm in the middle now and I won't get lost again♫ 

I love my 80's love song lyrics(I know this is from 2001), they don't make everyone feel fuzzy, but worth sharing. :)

Never live your life to please others. There will always be one person who is blind to how awesome you are. Why are you trying to please them?

Never live your life to compete with others. Who the hell are the Jones' and why are you trying to keep up with them?

I have a simple philosophy: Fill what’s empty. Empty what’s full. Scratch where it itches.

Life is like photography. You need the negatives to develop.

Courage doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice
at the end of the day saying,
"I will try again tomorrow."
- Mary Anne Radmacher

Start living now.
Stop saving the good china for that special occasion.
Stop withholding your love until that special person materializes.
Every day you are alive is a special occasion.
Every minute, every breath, is a gift from God.
- Mary Manin Morrissey

One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar.
- Helen Keller

When I was a kid, I loved Nine Inch Nails. Trent Reznor, the lead singer, was my idol. I remember seeing an interview in which he was asked how he felt about his latest album. He told the reporter that he wasn't happy with it, that he's never happy with it. He sounded really sad, and down, in that moment.

For some reason, instead of that moment getting me down- I saw a positive in it. If Trent Reznor, a man who's quite literally "lived the dream" in terms of rock superstardom and music creation, STILL, after all his huge success, has moments that get him down and out - where he's unhappy with himself and his successes, then surely- surely that's just a very human thing. Surely none of us are perfect, and moments of discontent may be something that happens to all of us.

I took it as something with which to strengthen my resolve. Sometimes I don't feel great about everything. Sometimes I have doubts, regrets. But they make me human, make me stronger, and I cherish the positives and drive forward regardless. I accept them, and move toward the next great moment. I don't know- maybe I was too much of an emo kid- but it worked for me.

Love. The most powerful thing in the world...the things that love make people do cannot be enforced by any other propaganda, weapon or opression.

Love yourself first. You deserve a lot of it. Then radiate that love to those who deserve and those who do not deserve. It grows exponentialy when you share it...

Fuuuck! Ran out of likes. But it's cool....I like this.

It is only natural to be in love with more than one person. Stop oppressing your feeling and be brave about it. You simply have tons of love and affection in you that needs to be shared with multiple people.

And people you love should understand this if they really really love you.

Being able to forgive is not a weakness but letting others hurt you is. Scale it well before you use kindness. Some deserve none and you are not here, in this world, to please every single soul.

You deserve the most kindness from yourself. Don't hold back because he/she talks shit about you because people...well...they talk shit. :D

Dare to get out of that safe circle that you are trapped in. There is a glorious and exciting new world outside. Listen to no one but yourself... Let there be no walls, no speed limits, no hold backs. Now you are approaching to true freedom. :)