3DXChat Community

First month summary roundup

thelucky

Hello fellow Sinners and Saints, Weirdos, Colders, Friends, Enemies and Toons.

This now has been my first month in this game. An animated sexchat which i assumed to not keep me interested until i am climaxing and then

store it in the "some more money wasted" file. 

I could not be more wrong.

I ran into a lot...trouble, love, fun, anger, blood, sweat, tears and tons of laughter. You name it! Starting with posting pics of my cock on the profile,

which was generally not received too well. My basic thoughts were "well, i can hardly picture my great sense of humor so i will just

go for my second best attribute! And after all, its a sexgame, right?" MEEEEEP, wrong!

I also found out very fast that the mere sex animations are boring. At least after you saw them for the first time (and i bet i wasn´t

the only one who started to shag the brainless bimbo called "bot"). So i decided to put my cock back into my pants and start roaming

the locations. And suddenly...FUTA APOCALYPSE! Really, wherever i looked there were Futas. That or "i love 3dxchat" Zombies. And as 

much as i like people to be happy with what they are doing....i am not too keen to get my anus stretched beyond any limits by some

guy with tits. Call me old fashioned if you want! Its your fantasy, not mine ;)

Was already about to pull the trigger on the game when i met this girl. Who apparently wasn´t carrying something extra. She made the

evening a great one, listening to me, holding up the conversation when i was running out of topics. Shall i add that i did not land in any

sheets with any girl that night? But it was fine for me. I loved to chat, share thoughts and learn about others.

So i decided to give the game another shot the next day and guess what, i try to be at least online for some time each day ever since. And it has been

a worthwile time!

Maybe a short quote from one of my favourite songs will describe it best:

I've met some people along the way,
Some of them split some of them stay,
Some of them walk some walk on by,
I've got a few friends I'll love till I die
From all of these people I try to learn,
Some of them shine some of them burn,
Some of them rise some of them fall,
For good or bad I've known them all

Who would have thought! Everyone i had the fortune to meet, in good or bad, thank you. You made me have a rollercoaster ride

on here! Really. You all are special in your own way. Even the colders (my best advice to you is...put in some effort, its definately worth

it)

So, if you happen to run across me on the servers, chat me up. I am still hungry to meet new people and share thoughts.

yours sincerely,

Stigma

Hey Stigma!

Welcome to 3DXChat!

I'm glad you enjoyed your first month here, I will admit it does take time to get used to and to fit in somewhere (No pun intended hehe) It does take some time to really experience the real 3DXChat experience that is beyond sex and such in the game.

You learn new things, meet new people and share experiences with others that you never thought possible. Indeed, there is a lot of futas, shemales, etc... But it is a place to be as you please as their motto says.

Let the creativity run and go from there!

But yeah, hopefully see you around in game, my ingame name is MrAsh so keep a look out.

Regards

Ash

My suggestion to anyone that comes on this game, know how to play it.  This place is well full of all kinds of people, one may seem as your friend all the while stabbing you in the back the next.  I've been on here since March and well my first month was full of a lot of crap that from what I have been told a good bit go through.  Staying on here because you meet a few good people or so you think, you learn a hard lesson about trust.  Keep your eyes open because things are not always what they seem, don't make the mistake and think that a few people make a difference.  I let myself trust a few people and I shouldn't have, you learn the hard way.  There is so much you can figure out just by sitting back and watching to all that goes on, it becomes your best bet.  Trust your gut even when you don't want to, you'll come out better in the end.  You can't always believe what you're told about someone, lies fly through that place for their own benefit, so be cautious.  Even those you think you can trust, use caution, not everyone are who they seem to be.  Be blunt and honest but not nasty, this place can turn people so quickly.  While you may think you find a few good people, you don't know their being told or what their saying about you, so never let your guard down.

As you can see from my signature, there is a little bit of all of us our avi(s) even if doing RP, we picked them for a reason.