3DXChat Community

Forgotten friends

Schrauber

Diese Seite ist dennen Freunden  Gewidmet die hier leider nicht mehr On sind und wohl auch nicht mehr on kommen. An Gedenken an einer guten Zeit.

Hier kann jeder Für die Freunde was hinterlassen die nicht mehr da sind .

Sorry, the English is made with the translator.

This page is grasp which are unfortunately not more here on and probably also not more on dedicated able. In memory of a good time.

Here each of the friends can what you are no longer there leave.

landschaften_linkpixDE_015.jpg

Maybe God wants us to meet the wrong people before meeting the right people, so we are thankful for that gift, when we finally meet the right person.

Vielleicht möchte Gott, dass wir die falschen Menschen treffen, bevor wir dem Richtigen begegnen, so dass wir, wenn wir endlich die richtige Person getroffen haben, dankbar sind für dieses Geschenk.

SusiSorglos

war hier meine erste Liebe und vermisse sie aber es bleibt immer ein stück von ihr in meinen Herzen.

1374699984.png

I miss phae. I miss jaena.

And I really miss sweethoney who was my rock here.

I am grateful for every second in their company. I dont regret but i feel a sense of loss.

Hello Jana ,

am very over your entry. I hope it still more entries so that the old friends do not fall into oblivion. Thank you

SusiSorglos

war hier meine erste Liebe und vermisse sie aber es bleibt immer ein stück von ihr in meinen Herzen.

1374699984.png

Hey Was soll ich sagen meine erste Liebe SusiSorglos ist wieder da .

:wub:  Zyhra, Amina, :wub:

Waren  sehr gute Freundinen    

auch sie haben ein Platz in meinen Herzen .

• 1 month later...

I mis

:wub:MarieMoonlake :wub:

she was a good friend and hope that it comes again until then it remains in the post.

I miss 

:wub: Sellina :wub:

also unfortunately I will probably never see her again

I miss especially

:wub:  Fiola :wub:  

is always a place in my heart have