3DXChat Community

BBC

Jensen

It's just a fantasy in game more than anything and not everyone that days they have a BBC in fact have one. Could be a MBC or a SBC or a TBC, and not all of them are the skin colour of their avatar either. I was told to change the colour of mine the other day because I would then have my brains fucked out so I make my comment based on evidence hehe :)

I have to laugh because they claim BBC, but most in reality are white men that use this rumor that black men are bigger. I am sorry to say it is a myth and if that is what floats your boat so be it.

I am sure they do not mean to be offensive or racist, but even in a sex game you need to be cautious how you word things.  We are still people after all and have feelings and emotions. Just because you don't find something offensive and another does, doesn't make you right. We still need to respect the other person's feelings.

So in my opinion, just try to laugh it off and make a joke about it. Although, I have a big mouth and if I found it offensive, I surely would tell them. That is just me. I am not known for keeping such things in (much), I will speak my mind.

Guest Eddster

Getting upset over a fetish in a fetish driven game. Why am I not surprised. While we are at it, let's make a topic to kill off futas because they don't exist like the anime's you are thinking of. Let's poach bondage because someone thinks it's feminist. Shemales and gays because the bible said so. /endsarcasm

People hopping on the race train way too much and it pisses me off. Mute thread. Better off just removing this taint. 

If you read any form of racial slurring in the above comments then you sir need to contemplate again what had been said. It is rather apparent that the threads overall thematic drive is related to the color and size of the dangling appendage we all have and it's apparent use in game as a way of minimizing either the available partners or going on an assumption that it in fact is the racial driver, considering that certain rooms are labelled BBC sluts or some such meaning that the only men in the room shall be those of darker ethnicity and cocks apparently 4 inches off the ground, and the name in itself debases women but that is another thing altogether.

I have no problem or issue with anyone that feels the need to state they are an amazing specimen of the male anatomy, I have no problems if any male or female wants to label themselves as wanting BBC only. That is entirely their prerogative and they are fully entitled to do so. It is after all a fantasy so by all means let them do it. They have some rather creative, if rather ridiculous names like punisher this or opener that, but again their prerogative.

I think the issue underlying it all is the use by certain people not if a darker ethnicity using it to trick those looking for it into thinking they are of said ethnicity. Perhaps also the implications of being cut of of certain things for not having or wanting BBC which could actually be construed as being racial, not so?

You seem an intelligent man, so perhaps read carefully before you throw around the racist comment and try to fathom the underlying issues people are raising instead of making slightly uninformed and overly opinionated comments that have no place in the discussion, based on your narrow sighted view if the thread. The bigger picture is important and you missed it by a country mile. Failing such, carry on with your narrow minded view that a forum of this nature in a game of this nature cannot freely discuss issues they feel are worthy, and be poorer for it.

As always I could care little what your reply would be, or as the Americans put it, I couldn't give a flying fuck, and ideally stay out of threads you add little to so that the rest can continue their discussions.

G

Getting upset over a fetish in a fetish driven game. Why am I not surprised. While we are at it, let's make a topic to kill off futas because they don't exist like the anime's you are thinking of. Let's pouch bondage because someone thinks it's feminist. Shemales and gays because the bible said so. /endsarcasm

People hoping on the race train way too much and it pisses me off. Mute thread. Better off just removing this taint. 

Well I don't think I can say it any better then Garreth.

I will just add one thing, making yourself a black guy (BBC) just to get laid is actually sickening. This is a sex game where you can get laid just walking into sin club no matter what skin color you are. This goes with my "why is there a need to lie about who you are?" Seriously, you all have the same size appendage in this game, black or white makes no difference to me.

Anyways, live out your fantasies and have fun with it, just for others know that it is possible it is a black man with a tiny appendage or a white man. hahaha that reminds me of Forrest Gump "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get"

Guest Eddster

@Garreth

Since I am American you took the words right out of my mouth so I won't even need to state that. The simple fact is, people can play whatever they like, whether they are black,yellow, green or white. It doesn't matter what color they are behind the keyboard. The only racists here are the ones thinking that someone who enjoys that skin tone is negatively impacting themselves by enjoying playing that race in any given scene. 

I don't need to read carefully to understand people making fun of others desires and fetishes. Hell, i'm sure you all have ten times worse cob webs in your closets that we can laugh for days at MATE.