3DXChat Community

TV problem

TheMiles

Hello,

I recently tried to use the TV but it keeps black all the time & saying the following ''Adobe flash player not installed'' while it's installed?

Any idea's how to fix this??...I tried a couple times to delete adobe flash & reinstall but so far nothing worked!

Please asap if anyone knows howto fix!

Cheers :-)

Hmm that's a very tricky one, if it won't work when reinstalling adobe flash player make sure the latest version is installed and if it still persists uninstall and reinstall the game to see if that fixes it! If it still persists further contact customer support!

Hmm that's a very tricky one, if it won't work when reinstalling adobe flash player make sure the latest version is installed and if it still persists uninstall and reinstall the game to see if that fixes it! If it still persists further contact customer support!

Also tried that reinstalling, I will post a screen here to show you guys what it shows me!!

Laina,

Which browser is currently set as your default? For most programs that use services like this, you need to have the Flash plugin installed for IE as well. You may have the plugin that is made for "other browsers", you can go to Adobes site here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and click "Do you have a different operating system or browser?"  Select your operating system and download and install the one for Internet Explorer

So i think you go to:

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/

Select your operating system, and at step 2, select Internet Explorer

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...