3DXChat Community

Saving avatar settings

Lovers

Hi, not a big problem but I like to use my alt avi in roleplay (with a pre-arranged partner) ... I like to make it look different, but would like to keep some looks for future use ... any easy way to copy all the settings before editing save me having to write down every individual setting and guessing how far the sliders need to be moved or the colours set?

Thanks 

Hi, not a big problem but I like to use my alt avi in roleplay (with a pre-arranged partner) ... I like to make it look different, but would like to keep some looks for future use ... any easy way to copy all the settings before editing save me having to write down every individual setting and guessing how far the sliders need to be moved or the colours set?

Thanks 

Use an extern program like Snagit for making a screendump of your sliders

You can even use the in game screenshot utility, for the sliders, it's what I did to be able to have my 3 Violets lol

kHtCnqk.png

Although a feature I've been very much looking forward to is the ability to save settings like this.  Mostly to be able to at least save the outfits so you could quickly choose between saved clothes combinations.

Thanks Nickylove and Violetvv ... these are both good ideas ...

And yes violet would be nice to just save the settings like you can now with the rooms ....

Would make it a suggestion in new features but they don't seem to be monitored :(

PS will go and look at snagit now :)