3DXChat Community

new beach dropped frames

sweetato

hi,

The new beach location drop many frames and is very slow to loading. no problems with others places. The PC manages to go to 60 fps. With beach and private rooms with many objects is max 30.

Graphic: GTX 980

CPU: Intel i7 4790

RAM 16Gb

OS. Windows 8.1

The beach is more laggy than the others places , there is a lot of water ( the fact that the simple water dissapeared don't help ) , there is 2 waterfalls near the cave entrance ( river side ) , and these waterfalls are creating a lot of lag , and of course , all the players want to visit the new beach so every avatar create lag too lol

3dxchat is always like that when it is really populated!

Runs like shit on my 1080ti ftw3 to with a core  i7. with 64 gigs of ram.  Heats up my water cooled core more then Witcher on 4k ultra. Uses more cpu then Doom and Mass effect 3 combined.  It don't matter about hardware. The game eats up whatever you throw at it and spits it out hot.  B) Freaking hell, if you think that's bad you should see what the fuck happens to your pc when you plug in a Oculus Rift and try 3dxchat on max settings. You pretty much take a few months of lifespan off your hardware! 

3dxchat is like the new benchmark tool for hard core pc builders. If you can keep your CPU and GPU cool and stable for 45 minutes well playing, then your good to go! It is better then Unigine Heaven and Firestrike benchmark tools and cheaper to! It is the new standard! This generations Crysis! haha ;)

LONG LIVE 3DXCHAT OPTIMIZATION!  :D  :D  :D

I can match your Score. I can rock 71-79 fps on the beach right now on max settings. Time to upgrade. Your hardware is obsolete and old dude!! ( joke joke. Its not. The game just runs like dead roadkill)