3DXChat Community

profile stay empty

Tabita

I have a problem with my profile. I can edit it and save the contents with the save button. If I open my profile again I see the content I've put in. But other persons see my profile only empty. When I switch rooms also for me my profile is empty again. I tried it several times, but I wasn't able to store my data.

Hopefully somebody can help me here.

I always made my profile update from my first and only character.

What do you mean with "making my description without that character"?

Is there a way to make a general profile out of character, or are you asking me to edit profile with a second character?

Thank you for your help.

I was having this issue, but then I received a gift and now I can't view my profile at all. might be unrelated, but when I open my profile it says my character name at the top and other than that they whole box is empty, doesn't even have the entry fields.

Thank you for that information. It looks like the apostrophe killed me :)

Right now I'm at work. But I will try to edit my profile this way at home in the afternoon.

I will tell here if that fixed my problem.

there are two ways to deal with apostrophes. One is to avoid using them. The other is to use two where you want one.

If you input "I don't know what's wrong" and click save, it won't Save at all.

If you input ""I don''t know what''s wrong"  (two apostrophes; not a double quotation mark) and click Save, it will show "I don't know what's wrong" in your profile.

HTH

• 2 weeks later...

patch 205

Profile bug fixed. Now you can use any symbols, even | " ' \
Note: If your profile was broken (empty black screen), don't worry when you will see 0 gifts, just resave the profile and gifts count should be fixed.