3DXChat Community

Big Thank You to the Devs!

Kacey

Hiya everyone!

I just wanted to post this, because with all the new update to 3DXChax. I feel it is time we thank the ones responsible for our community!

For me, I have been here since this place was new. I have watched it grow from a little over 200 members. The updats they have given us, they made us happy, and sometimes they made us frustrated. But they always tried. We put our money into this place to see it grow. And it has done just that.

I wanted to Post this so we can all give them the thanks they deserve! Thank you! And keep up the good work! We love you guys!!!

post-689-0-83001800-1457571563_thumb.png

I will say thanks to the developers only when they finally will create a separate server and a separate client to test new patches, because to fix the bugs of the game on the live server, is nonsense. To sit and wait while they are working on it and to put up with bugs for a few months - it's not what players expectThe release should be a patch with minimal bugs and fixes previous bugs.

i was waiting for someone to hijack a simple ty thread with nonsense. its not like there isnt 150 other threads for that or anything

i was waiting for someone to hijack a simple ty thread with nonsense. its not like there isnt 150 other threads for that or anything

why don't you play Women vs men or change one word in the other topic in that case, that will count for much 150 no?

• 2 weeks later...

I like cats and Devs, and many other things, like coffee and stuff that I find in my flat when I'm cleaning the place - I like to play with them, it's more of a 5 min cleaning and 35 min playing with stuff that I find, my cat joins me to play with the stuff too :D and she likes to jump off the walls XD

(Nensentul enough?) :P