3DXChat Community

want to ask about VR BOX

DevonSex

• 5 months later...

I am not upset by what the VR glass is and where to find the really new but cool affordable 3D vr glass any more until I came across a pretty useful blog at blog.onu-mall.com/?cat=161 filled with tons of useful publications including how to pick a right 3D box helmet by googling what the VR 3D glass is and how to pick a quality cell phone case,tracking the blog,i was surprised by a online shop with huge selections of various latest VR cases, i bought a really fashionable amazing 120 Degree Field of View Original Xiaozhai BOBOVR Z4 3D VR Glass Box Headset with Headphone at www.onu-mall.com/120-degree-field-of-view-original-xiaozhai-bobovr-z4-3d-vr-glass-box-headset-with-headphone.html , I am so impressed with the vr box coming with Japanese imported PMMA lens and 35mm focus showing a real view unique 3D 120 degrees large field of view, It is worth mentioning that 40mm diaphragm adopts PET material contribute to more powerful sound and it support one key answering phone calls and volume controlling, i am so happy getting the awesome stuff and would like to upload the picture and share the online store named ONU-MALL ONLINE STORE!

O-BOVR-13920A-1-bobovr-Z4.jpg