3DXChat Community

The Would You Rather Game

Kacey

The first person post a "would you rather" question and the next person answers. Then the one to answer post the next "would you rather" Question and and so on.

I will start with the first question.

"Would you rather, have an eyelash in your eye for the rest of your life? Or would you rather eat your least favorite food every meal for the the rest of your life?"

Eat my least favourite food for life.  No doubt about it.

So... would you rather have all your teeth extracted and be toothless... or be toothless and have a dead person's teeth implanted?

• 2 weeks later...

I would rather be toothless. I can't imagine having someone else's teeth in my mouth.  Perhaps, I could get dentures?

In the wilderness during a violent storm, would you hide in a pitch black cave (where it is obvious some unknown creature is already living in there)...

265868835_640.jpg

OR would you rather stay outside and battle the storm until it passes (which could be all night)???

storm-01.jpg

Rather have everyone sound like Gilbert as I can just put my head phones on and enjoy my day listening to music oh fuck wait music would suck bc they would sing like gilbert on correction I would rather eat road kill the rest of my life as I can use spices to make it taste better :D

1WAcYVh.jpg

Hmmm ... as a lesbian woman , i would probably rather have vaginas as ears , but i suppose that if i was a man i would rather have penisses for fingers like this my slip will fit like a glove :D

would you rather walk on cactus for the rest of your life , or pooing by the mouth ?