3DXChat Community

IIHF World cup Update

robo

So We have it, and an update for all the Hockey fans around the world, especially us North Americans, and all The Euros out there. I am at work, writing this from my Android so this is going to be a basic update..lol....

So all you hockey fans don't be shy, express your support, add a commentary, or something too support you nation to Victory..If your daring enought pick who you think is gonna be in the final...lol..if you DARE..Here are the Nation's still alive and there opponents for the Quarter finals, to face each other to get to the finals..Thanks and good luck.... . ..

1. USA VS SWITZERLAND

2. CANADA VS BELURUS

3. SWEDEEN VS RUSSIA

4. FINLAND VS CZECH REPUBLIC

Thank you And good luck for all Eight Nation's Still Alive....I am hoping to make a sports, Post here for major events , feel free to add your own as well, makes our community not just about sex, but good sports, and the sports fans in our every changing Community..Thanks, Victory to your Nation's, add and post your support to whom you want to win...

Guest tezziz

Robo got damnit. I told you first Sweden, Then canada!!! Tho its gonna be a tough game for Sweden tonight. Easier for Canada ! xD

Umm Haha, I told you Canada First, But yea, that's gonna be a good Game Russia VS Sweden gonna be a nail Biter, Buy Then again, The Belurus has a good team, and Remember some how the French almost beat us, wow France that would have been an upset, and a Total kick in the Ass..But I'm Cheering for the Swedes against Russia, and the Americans they got it easy, they get to play the Swiss..lol...Well all looks very interesting..

My vote in on USA-Canada finals. x) And Canada with 5:1~ goal ratio looks dominant this year. :3

Bronze looks open could be Fin Cze or Rus!

Do you think Sweden can squeeze in the fight without Sedin's? I don't thinkso :(

Finlands game was played by referees so hard in the second period >_< Seems like they came through in the beginning of third and its 3-3 now! I feel tempted to put TV back on.. x)

YAAAAS, finally I found you IIHF World cup thread. I would say its gonna be a matchup of the  decennary tonight - Russia vs. Canada. Idk how bout you guys, but im looking forward to it. Whos gonna win?

canada-vs-russia-89661.jpg

Time to make a bets :D . Me personally looking for an amazing game.

UD5405W.jpg

And GO GO GO  Ice Kings

King%20Hockey.jpg