3DXChat Community

Somebody is a Kid

This person on the discord is a child and is playing the game as well. I didn't know where to report it so I decided to just post here. I don't remember their name in game it was something like fuaaaaaa or something close to that. They decided to block me and run off when I knew their real age.

Screenshot_20240427_151456_Discord.jpg

They been banned before for being underaged plus if there were roleplaying I sure didn't know about it since I never got to do anything. Whoever does look into that kind of thing. Please recheck the statement of them being banned before

12 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

How can a child buy an account, a (non-prepaid) credit card is neccessary to create it.

Last time i bought a subscription, there where no security checks, no additional codes, no verification on phone / mail / text. All i had to do was type in the numbers on the card, so it would not be hard for anyone of any age to use someone else's.

12 hours ago, Atle said:

Last time i bought a subscription, there where no security checks, no additional codes, no verification on phone / mail / text. All i had to do was type in the numbers on the card, so it would not be hard for anyone of any age to use someone else's.

I don't know how it is in other countries, but in Germany you need to provide the payment receipts of the last three months from your employer to get a credit card. So how can an underage person get a credit card? And you need one to initially create an 3DXC account.
And if someone uses their parent's credit card, they will see an unknown transaction and will have a word with their offspring...

15 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

So how can an underage person get a credit card?

Honestly not sure if you are serious or not. Maybe they found one, if i could pay with only the numbers, so could they.

Or the parents card, scammed one, stole one or bought or traded one from someone that have stolen / scammed / found one for cash ... There were 1.036 million reports of identity theft in 2023 and the U.S. Federal Trade Commission reported $8.8 billion where lost by consumers due to credit card fraud ... they all came from somewhere ... 

27 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

And if someone uses their parent's credit card, they will see an unknown transaction and will have a word with their offspring...

Yeah ...from the website

"All transactions are 100% discreet. No adult information will appear on your statement."

Now imagine the kid looking over at his parents with huge puppy dog eyes "Sorry mom, i just really wanted the game, and it was only on sale on Steam today, i`ll pay you back, i really, really promise"

56 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

So what would be your 100% failsafe procedure to prevent minors entering the game (otherwise that it's forbidden in the TOS)? And how can you 100% be sure that somebody is not playing as a minor?

There is none.

There will not even be one when Klaus Schwab and his globalist buddies get facial recognition in place just to access the net "to protect the children"

Anything made by humans can be circumvented by humans.