3DXChat Community

NO COMMUNICATION AT ALL WTF!!

So again here we are @Gizmo first id like to say happy new year to you and your staff. I laid off a little but this bullshit bro you have got to establish a reliable constant communication between you and you customers i mean even on your own offical server it sounds like war is about to break out across the channels. People are indeed noticing the absolute lack of communication between the player and you and your team seriously Gizmo WTF. 

Edited by XOKINGDATAOX

Hey @XOKINGDATAOX,
How good of you to mention that. I'd be happy to answer you. And let's talk about each point in order.

I will have to warn you about your tone and use of rude language. Don't get me wrong, it's nothing personal, it's just my job, and it would be great if this forum used respectful tones and polite language.

As for Varz. He is no longer involved in community manager duties. I will not disclose our dealings within the team. But I am very grateful to Varz for his help. ❤️ He may return to us again in this role or another. In good news (or maybe bad news for someone 😀), there is still me on this forum. And I enjoy reading the comments from the community.

Regarding communication

It's great that you are following up on posts from community members. That's impressive. I also appreciate you sharing your opinions with us. You may have an opinion on our communication with the players, and that's fine.
Please tell us more about what it means to you that developers communicate with players. What key features do you see in it? Please tell us.

Regarding the Ideas and Suggestions section

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It's essential. You also provided screenshots of other players' comments. Why did you choose those particular comments?

You and not only you might have that opinion, and there's nothing wrong with that. And here's the thing. I want to share some important and exciting information about how we treat the Idea and Suggestions section. Some players may have a different impression of it.

We created this section for players who want to share their ideas to inspire developers to create new features. Please remember that we are not obliged to implement every idea from every player. We are a small team of independent developers. And we do what we love to do every day, creating the game of our dreams. And if at least one or two people like our work, we will be eternally happy. We read players' ideas and accept every idea with gratitude. Sometimes, we are inspired by an idea and add new features to the game.

If you love what we do, it's excellent, and we'd love to invite you on this journey with us. If you don't, that's fine too. We won't keep you here if it goes against your wishes.

your right sir my use of language is inappropriate and will be toned down and sanitized for others i get very invested and put forth to much emotion in my arguments and for that i apologize to you and your team it won't happen again you have my word in that. 

15 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Hey @XOKINGDATAOX,
How good of you to mention that. I'd be happy to answer you. And let's talk about each point in order.

I will have to warn you about your tone and use of rude language. Don't get me wrong, it's nothing personal, it's just my job, and it would be great if this forum used respectful tones and cultural expressions.

As for Varz. He is no longer involved in community manager duties. I will not disclose our dealings within the team. But I am very grateful to Varz for his help. ❤️ He may return to us again in this role or another. In good news (or maybe bad news for someone 😀), there is still me on this forum. And I enjoy reading the comments from the community.

Regarding communication

It's great that you are following up on posts from community members. That's impressive. I also appreciate you sharing your opinions with us. You may have an opinion on our communication with the players, and that's fine.
Please tell us more about what it means to you that developers communicate with players. What key features do you see in it? Please tell us.

Regarding the Ideas and Suggestions section

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It's essential. You also provided screenshots of other players' comments. Why did you choose those particular comments?

You and not only you might have that opinion, and there's nothing wrong with that. And here's the thing. I want to share some important and exciting information about how we treat the Idea and Suggestions section. Some players may have a different impression of it.

We created this section for players who want to share their ideas to inspire developers to create new features. Please remember that we are not obliged to implement every idea from every player. We are a small team of independent developers. And we do what we love to do every day, creating the game of our dreams. And if at least one or two people like our work, we will be eternally happy. We read players' ideas and accept every idea with gratitude. Sometimes, we are inspired by an idea and add new features to the game.

If you love what we do, it's excellent, and we'd love to invite you on this journey with us. If you don't, that's fine too. We won't keep you here if it goes against your wishes.

i have retracted the offensive words but still you need a bridge period a road for info to flow between the 2 sides is all 

1 hour ago, XOKINGDATAOX said:

i have retracted the offensive words but still you need a bridge period a road for info to flow between the 2 sides is all

Well done! Thank you for your choice to refuse to use rude words. I welcome respectful and polite communication.

Can you tell us exactly what you mean when you say that?

Seriously when someone says Hey at Gizmo you know you my man or hey at Lisa I'm in there specifically asking you a question either you or have one of your you know your staff try to answer that question I'm a relieves the the tension and it makes people think that they're being heard right I'll give you a prime example Gizmo you were on the server at around 5:00 a.m. one morning this was a couple months ago probably you're just you're you're bantering with three or four individuals right well I was I was online and in the server that morning and I directly asked you three questions three direct questions to you you never want even acknowledge that I was for one there for two asking you a question and you you just kept on with your conversation that you were having about something that wasn't about the questions that I was asking you so that's one example of me myself getting ignored when you're actually live talking in a server I'm sure there's many more and that other people can can come up with but I know there's a lot of people that have not heard from you when they're asking you a direct question or your staff a direct question I'm no responses ever get directed towards that individual

Indeed, some questions may go unanswered. We currently don't have a designated person on the team whose sole responsibility is to address all community questions. I regularly check the forum, reading and responding to comments during my free time from development. It's important to remember that I'm human, too, with limited time and attention resources. I appreciate your understanding.

Meanwhile, I recommend contacting our support service if you're facing technical issues with the game. They are ready to assist with any technical queries.

Thanks again for your passion for the game and contribution to our community! Feel free to reach out if you have further questions.

just when someone 

3 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Indeed, some questions may go unanswered. We currently don't have a designated person on the team whose sole responsibility is to address all community questions. I regularly check the forum, reading and responding to comments during my free time from development. It's important to remember that I'm human, too, with limited time and attention resources. I appreciate your understanding.

Meanwhile, I recommend contacting our support service if you're facing technical issues with the game. They are ready to assist with any technical queries.

Thanks again for your passion for the game and contribution to our community! Feel free to reach out if you have further questions.

Well i have on multiple occasions offered to help you bridge that gap and assist you in answering the concerns and questions that your valuable customers have almost like a customer service representative because one very good piece of advice is a company or as you call it a small Indy project  is only as good as its customer service and aside from the development and continued advancement. Service to its customer base is just as high a priority because a happy customer base creates an atmosphere of happy and healthy company customers who will go to bat for you when u need them the most and i promise you you will need your customers eventually 

Btw your totally correct in your only human we all are and we all err and fail no matter how much we prepare the fatal flaw in humans is the emotional and passion that lives inside are beings no matter how much we plan and prepare we are not robots one deviation in that carefully thought out perfect plan can destroy it all. You have limited time we totally understand that so why shouldn't there be someone to relieve that burden off your hands as you the president are needed in other areas to make sure 3dx continues to be the benchmark of the Genre. 

7 hours ago, XOKINGDATAOX said:

Well i have on multiple occasions offered to help you bridge that gap and assist you in answering the concerns and questions that your valuable customers have almost like a customer service representative because one very good piece of advice is a company or as you call it a small Indy project  is only as good as its customer service and aside from the development and continued advancement. Service to its customer base is just as high a priority because a happy customer base creates an atmosphere of happy and healthy company customers who will go to bat for you when u need them the most and i promise you you will need your customers eventually 

Thanks a lot for offering to help and for your kind words about our project. We appreciate your readiness to pitch in for 3DXChat.

Your offer shows you recognize we have a great community that supports each other. Right now, we've got our plans and processes in place, and we're not looking for outside help in this matter. It doesn't take away from your offer; it's just where we are.

Thanks for understanding. If we need extra help, we'll reach out to our community.