3DXChat Community

Free Build

TV9CD_Nikki

I spent quite a while building my nightclub, The Bounty. After I stopped playing a for a while during Covid, I finally recently returned, and dove back into finshing out my design for it.

This club is inspired by an actual club in Portland, ME in the 80's, with quite a few modifications for the game, of course. Modifications to the design to allow 8 private rooms inside the ship, access to the ship interior from the hallway behind the stage, 3 dance floors at differing levels, glory holes under the 2 stairs along the side walls, all bar tops accessible for fun or dancing including 24 poles mounted around them, stage for bands and DJ booth above the stage, couches, and all the room you could ask for fun times.

I tried many times to make the room open for all, and never got anyone to really come in except one time while it was being built and one night during sound testing, a bunch of people just showed up in it for a long party.

After multiple other attempts and spending God knws how much xgold bumping the room up attempting to really launch it, I've deemed myself a failure and have instead opted to give the room away for anyone to use. Maybe sometime I'll findthe room active in the list somewhere.

Video tour of the build:

the_bounty.world

Edited by TV9CD_Nikki