3DXChat Community

Spouses should be at the top of our Friends List

Peaches

Once upon a time my Spouse's name was always at the top of my list. Then a few updates / maintenance ago it changed, it's no longer at the top but way down at the end. This is very inconvenient when you have a long list and so many online. Please Gizmo and team issues like this I think far outweigh food and beverages in a sex game. People have lost sight as to what the game was all about. It's NOT a dating site it's NOT a social site like other social platforms it's A SEX GAME. Bring back what us older members joined for. (Older as in long time members) 

On 7/31/2023 at 11:34 PM, Peaches said:

Once upon a time my Spouse's name was always at the top of my list. Then a few updates / maintenance ago it changed, it's no longer at the top but way down at the end. This is very inconvenient when you have a long list and so many online. Please Gizmo and team issues like this I think far outweigh food and beverages in a sex game. People have lost sight as to what the game was all about. It's NOT a dating site it's NOT a social site like other social platforms it's A SEX GAME. Bring back what us older members joined for. (Older as in long time members) 

Sure you only have to click the link in married to :)