3DXChat Community

Payment subscription and frustration

Rimosa

First, I would like to say that this game is fantastic. When I tried it a year ago I had a big blast.

I wanted to resubscribe today.

I'm really frustrated with your system for renewing a subscription. What's wrong with BMT Micro? It blocks me for no reason, no response when trying to call them. I get all sorts of different errors every time I try: 'insufficient fund', 'Policy', 'Anti-fraud system', etc. I tried 3 different credit cards. I never had a single problem in the past on other websites.

Can you tell me the easiest way to play your game? Looks like credit cards are impossible to use. I know there are other methods like crypto, but well. I never seen a complicated process like this for subscribe somewhere. I'm about to just abandon.

Please help me.

Edited by Rimosa
mistake

This happened to me with another merchant site. The third-party site responsible for the transaction was blocked by my bank, being mistakenly identified by their anti-fraud system as a site at potential risk of fraud. I contacted my bank and they cleared the situation. I advise you to get in touch with your bank.