3DXChat Community

THE TIME HAS COME, NIPPLE SUCKING POSES

XOKINGDATAOX

• 1 month later...
On 7/8/2023 at 6:17 AM, Zabi said:

Currently there is no way to interact with the breasts for 2 reasons:
1) they are animated by the game engine.
2) it is impossible to take into account all the breast sizes that users choose.

@Zabi, I can't speak to the first part, but as for the second reason it should be doable. It's been done elsewhere. You would need to pick a default breast size the animation interacts with.

For example, you use medium breast size as a default. Small boobs grow to default medium size and monster balloons shrink to medium. This should solve that problem as the size becomes consistant. They then return to their normal settings.

Edit: I'd think the same should work for heights. Say someone wants to be a little and they go to hug a full size avitar. They would have to grow to do the hug and shrink back down afterwards. Or more importantly, they want to be a half life headcrab that rides on another players head for Halloween and replaces it when partnered. O.o

headcrab_hat_NEW.jpg

Edited by THX Builds

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2023 at 10:02 AM, THX Builds said:

@Zabi, I can't speak to the first part, but as for the second reason it should be doable. It's been done elsewhere. You would need to pick a default breast size the animation interacts with.

For example, you use medium breast size as a default. Small boobs grow to default medium size and monster balloons shrink to medium. This should solve that problem as the size becomes consistant. They then return to their normal settings.

Edit: I'd think the same should work for heights. Say someone wants to be a little and they go to hug a full size avitar. They would have to grow to do the hug and shrink back down afterwards. Or more importantly, they want to be a half life headcrab that rides on another players head for Halloween and replaces it when partnered. O.o

headcrab_hat_NEW.jpg

🇫🇷 J'ai dit la même chose. Parce que je sais que ça existe sur d'autres plateformes.
J'ai eut droit à un émoji qui rigole de la part de Zabi, et à ce jour, aucune réponse à mes questions, de sa part, dans ce même fil, ce que je considère d'ailleurs comme étant de la condescendance. 🙄

Donc je vais apporter des réponses. Ils ne veulent pas le faire, parce que ça serait :
- ce n'est pas possible,
- trop compliqué,
- trop long,
- parce qu'ils n'y ont pas pensé depuis le début (soit dix ans. Oui n'oublions pas qu'à cette époque, nous avatars masculins n'avions qu'un boxer à nous mettre),
- parce qu'il faudrait alors reprendre TOUTES les poses et les adapter à ce nouveau système,
- parce que ça leur prendrait facilement deux ans, rien que pour faire ça et adapter TOUTES les poses,
- ils ne savent peut être pas le faire (ce qui est une possibilité)

Vous êtes libres de continuer la liste si vous en avez envie, ça peut devenir un jeu.

------------------------------

🇺🇸 I said the same thing. Because I know it exists on other platforms.
I got a laughing emoji from Zabi, and to this day, no response to my questions, from him, in this very thread, which I consider, by the way, to be condescension. 🙄

So I'm going to provide some answers. They don't want to do it, because that would be :
- it's not possible,
- too complicated,
- too long,
- because they haven't thought about it from the start (i.e. ten years). Yes, let's not forget that back then, we male avatars only had boxer shorts to wear),
- because they'd have to rework ALL the poses and adapt them to the new system,
- because it would easily take them two years just to do that and adapt ALL the poses,
- maybe they don't know how to do it (which is a possibility)

Feel free to continue the list if you like, it could become a game.

On 9/14/2023 at 6:52 AM, Khallum Troy said:

🇫🇷 J'ai dit la même chose. Parce que je sais que ça existe sur d'autres plateformes.
J'ai eut droit à un émoji qui rigole de la part de Zabi, et à ce jour, aucune réponse à mes questions, de sa part, dans ce même fil, ce que je considère d'ailleurs comme étant de la condescendance. 🙄

Donc je vais apporter des réponses. Ils ne veulent pas le faire, parce que ça serait :
- ce n'est pas possible,
- trop compliqué,
- trop long,
- parce qu'ils n'y ont pas pensé depuis le début (soit dix ans. Oui n'oublions pas qu'à cette époque, nous avatars masculins n'avions qu'un boxer à nous mettre),
- parce qu'il faudrait alors reprendre TOUTES les poses et les adapter à ce nouveau système,
- parce que ça leur prendrait facilement deux ans, rien que pour faire ça et adapter TOUTES les poses,
- ils ne savent peut être pas le faire (ce qui est une possibilité)

Vous êtes libres de continuer la liste si vous en avez envie, ça peut devenir un jeu.

------------------------------

🇺🇸 I said the same thing. Because I know it exists on other platforms.
I got a laughing emoji from Zabi, and to this day, no response to my questions, from him, in this very thread, which I consider, by the way, to be condescension. 🙄

So I'm going to provide some answers. They don't want to do it, because that would be :
- it's not possible,
- too complicated,
- too long,
- because they haven't thought about it from the start (i.e. ten years). Yes, let's not forget that back then, we male avatars only had boxer shorts to wear),
- because they'd have to rework ALL the poses and adapt them to the new system,
- because it would easily take them two years just to do that and adapt ALL the poses,
- maybe they don't know how to do it (which is a possibility)

Feel free to continue the list if you like, it could become a game.

Shame they don't go MOCAP.

I still don't understand why most of  their animations are 3 second static loops. I imagine that is very limiting on what can be made that wouldn't look rushed and silly.  Some of the poses are so fast that if real life you'd get severe chaffing. 

Speaking of silly, the animation of being on a phone talking without a phone prop to hold - makes me chuckle everytime someone's uses it.

Edited by THX Builds

On 9/22/2023 at 10:06 AM, THX Builds said:

Shame they don't go MOCAP.

I still don't understand why most of  their animations are 3 second static loops. I imagine that is very limiting on what can be made that wouldn't look rushed and silly.  Some of the poses are so fast that if real life you'd get severe chaffing. 

Speaking of silly, the animation of being on a phone talking without a phone prop to hold - makes me chuckle everytime someone's uses it.

🇫🇷 Bonjour,

3DXChat est une bonne plateforme. En terme de graphismes et tout ça, je trouve ça très bien. Elle a beaucoup de potentiel.
Cependant, ce qui est regrétable c'est que les concepteurs, sabotent eux-même leur travail et ne prennent pas le temps, de réparer ce qui est cassé, avant d'ajouter des choses.
D'autre part, je pense, qu'au départ, ils n'avaient pas, ou mal anticipé, le développement de la plateforme en elle-même et les besoins qu'auraient les utilisateurs.
L'impression que j'ai, (et cela n'engage que moi), c'est qu'au départ, c'était très axé sexe, et ils n'avaient pas pensés, à tout ce qui entoure le monde virtuel. Le fait que les utilisateurs auraient envie, d'avoir plus de vêtements, plus d'objets dans le props, d'autres poses que des poses sexuelles, plus de danses, manque de danses de couples, etc...
Cela peut-être également du au fait, qu'ils sont une équipe réduite et le manque de moyens, probablement.
Les réels changements, significatifs, se sont faits au cours de ces trois dernières années.
Alors cela a pris du temps, ils sont sur la bonne voie. J'espère qu'ils vont continuer, de façon logique, surtout et réparer ce qui doit être réparer. C'est ça l'important, à l'heure actuelle, avant d'ajouter des choses.
Enfin, c'est vrai que concernant les poses sexuelles, puisque c'est leur argument de vente principal, même là, il y a des ratés.
Tu as raison, quand tu dis, que dans la vraie vie, certaines actions deviendraient irritantes lol Leur curseur de rapidité, est mal fait.
Je veux dire, aucun être humain ne baise comme lapin... lol
De plus, plus on accélère, les mouvements deviennent moins fluides et cette boucle de 3 secondes, fait que ça entraine des mouvements saccadés, ce qui est dommage.
Sans parler des bruitages qui sont justes horribles, (pénétrations, sucions, gémissements) lol
Et concernant, cette pose de téléphoner sans téléphone est très drôle. Et ce n'est pas faute de demander un téléphone pour cette pose ! lol Elle est parfaite pour troller quelqu'un, à qui on ne souhaite pas parler 😅😂

-----------------------------------------

🇺🇸 Hello,

3DXChat is a good platform. In terms of graphics and all that, I find it very good. It has a lot of potential.
However, what's regrettable is that the designers themselves sabotage their work and don't take the time to fix what's broken before adding things.
On the other hand, I think that, at the outset, they didn't anticipate, or didn't anticipate well, the development of the platform itself and the needs that users would have.
The impression I get (and this is just me) is that, at the start, it was all about sex, and they hadn't thought about everything that surrounds the virtual world. The fact that users would want more clothes, more objects in the props, poses other than sexual poses, more dances, lack of couple dances, etc...
This may also be due to the fact that they're a small team, and lack of resources, probably.
The real, significant changes have taken place over the last three years.
So it's taken time, but they're on the right track. I hope they'll carry on, in a logical way, above all, and fix what needs fixing. That's what's important right now, before we add things.
Anyway,

It's true that when it comes to sexual poses, since that's their main selling point, even there there, there are missteps.
You're right when you say that in real life, certain actions would become irritating lol Their speed slider is poorly done.
I mean, no human being fucks like a rabbit... lol
What's more, the faster you go, the less fluid the movements become, and that 3-second loop makes for jerky movements, which is a shame.
Not to mention the sound effects, which are just horrible (penetration, sucking, moaning) lol
And concerning, this phone-less phone pose is very funny. And it's not for lack of asking for a phone for this pose! lol It's perfect for trolling someone you don't want to talk to. 😅😂

Edited by Khallum Troy