3DXChat Community

Checkbox for collision on valuefield

Janet

I was pretty happy founding a way to do  poles without collisions because the shape hasn't one at all and suddenly it has some after this update which ruins all my work now.

Hours of work done for nothing, perfect😕

Can you give us the opportunity to LET US decide what has collision and what not instead of turning them on and off like you feel?🤬

Gosh

Screenshot_1.jpg

Edited by Janet

why you want use these to make poles anyway...a cylindrical shape can do better, even at the corner

but here's a little trick to solve this problem: extend your walls inside the pole, so people can't walk through it. otherwise... maybe use cylinder to make individual poles is better

Edited by Lunarelf

As i wrote this topic i was a little bit too overheated because when i would have know it earlier that shapes suddenly get collision i wouldnt have built it that way and i am also pretty scared about when that happens with other shapes also, because that will ruin way more of my work. So i edited the title and wanna say sorry for my behavior, wasn't nice and helpful .

Nevertheless i would appreciate a checkbox on the valuesfield to add or remove collision, even after you build something, sometimes you wanna have a change after you finished and it's kinda annoying when you have to replace shapes just because of collision (also it happens that you need a shape that does not exist without collision anyways right now). I mean some textures already have no collision so i don't think it would be a big deal to add a simple checkbox.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Edited by Janet

• Janet changed the title to Checkbox for collision on valuefield