3DXChat Community

Edit poses in fornitures?

Indyjones

Hi everybody, I'm very new to this game so sorry if this question has already been answered but I wasn't able to find the informations I'm looking for.

In some houses almost all fornitures have a lot of poses, nearly all of them.. In some other some forniture can have only 1 or 2 poses. How can I edit that? the possible positions?

Thank you so much

F

Some furniture items (beds, couches, tables) have built-in poses associated.

But using the World Editor you can associate poses with other pieces of furniture you create or adapt. These poses are located within a building group represented by a girl leaning against a wall. You just have to pick the suitable pose and place it carefully near your piece of furniture.

You can watch this video (after minute 6.00): 

I hope it helps

Thank you, it really helped!

I have built-in poses associated in a forniture I like the quickest way to enhanche them is to cover them with a new association like in this video. Good!

Regarding these poses groups, are they always at the maximum possibilities? For instance, if I have a "Wall" it will be "Wall" everywhere? 

Thank you!

You can place these pose markers anywhere but they should somehow make some sense.

For instance, you can place a "wall" pose in the middle of a garden or a room but then characters will seem to be leaning against an invisible wall. But you can place a "wall" pose against a tree.