3DXChat Community

"DreamMarker Studio" Presentation and video

DreamMArker

July 2020, after weeks of chaos, the servers seem stable and life can resume.

The date of the shooting is defined. That day, when I log in, I have no idea what I'm going to experience.

I was used to being in a small group, but I found myself having to direct about twenty extras. Despite our preparations, our notes collide with the reality of the field.
Nevertheless, we managed to get the shots we had planned and sometimes beyond our expectations.

BayWatch Party, or the baptism of fire for us.

Shooting an event can be complicated, you have to take the shots on the spot knowing that you can't turn them around if you realize you made a mistake in the editing.

It was a total unknown, even if we knew roughly where we were going. It also taught us a lot.

For example, we sometimes have the bad surprise to see our avatar moving during the shooting in F5, to avoid this, we had set up microphones, we "held" us, or used the slow dance.

Do you know the Fire Station n°69 ?

In July 2020, CendresdeLune received from Johey the room "Cabaret" for the evening "Pour Vous, Mesdames".

To present it to the public and promote the fire station (party and recruitment), we have made posters and the following video for it.

First video for the MOON dance team.

This was a commission from @CendresdeLune to promote the newly formed dance group (it celebrates its first anniversary this month).

The main difficulty on the picture taking is the missclic which desynchronizes the dancer-camera and makes the Leaders crazy.

Thursday 24th, September 2020, like every last Thursday of the month since April, Fire Station n°69 proposes a "Pour Vous, Mesdames" evening.

During these evenings, descriptive strippers perform an interactive descriptive show with the audience to the delight of the women in the audience.

Tonight was the second room of the FD69, the cabaret made by @Johey, these evenings had their success last year, and many still talk about it with nostalgia.

For the shots, I stayed at the back of the room at the bar and between 2 recordings in F5, I listened to my clients while serving them a drink, then a drink, then a drink... 

An exceptional evening 🙂

In a room of Leyleya, a record number of guests, this evening was a great success both French-speaking and international.

A great pleasure to participate and to film this kind of event. So many things happened, and the public has a great imagination for the disguise.

The choice of a long remix version of "Triller" is obvious.

First video not made for an event.
Just the pleasure to stage the 3dxchat fire station and explore other staging possibilities.

We don't use special effects and the image is captured as seen in the game.

We would like to thank the various extras, especially the beautiful Esperance who lent her image to the damsel in danger that our modern-day heroes were able to save from their mortal enemies.