3DXChat Community

33 days and I'm out this bitch.

Wowza this old boomer JimmyJuice is still ranting here!  I have been living rent free in his head for 2 years now since he first became obsessed with me. A little prod or tickle every now and then and I get to watch his impotent hate filled ramblings for months.  Hilarious. LOL.

On 3/19/2021 at 12:20 PM, ChloeMinx said:

Wowza this old boomer JimmyJuice is still ranting here!  I have been living rent free in his head for 2 years now since he first became obsessed with me. A little prod or tickle every now and then and I get to watch his impotent hate filled ramblings for months.  Hilarious. LOL.

You are the person ranting and rambling, are you JimmyJuice, Rockster? 😺 Why do you seem so confused by boomers and sayings from the 80s when you always quote pop culture from the 60s and 70s in world chat? Did you miss that decade? Maybe you were in jail, haha.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/21/2021 at 1:32 PM, ChloeRocksterMinx said:

You are the person ranting and rambling, are you JimmyJuice, Rockster? 😺 Why do you seem so confused by boomers and sayings from the 80s when you always quote pop culture from the 60s and 70s in world chat? Did you miss that decade? Maybe you were in jail, haha.

“Chloe” is a 52-year-old gay man from the U.K. He knows plenty about the 1980’s. Dude needs to hop back on the meds train and quit jumping off at every stop. Take care.