3DXChat Community

"Tango" Grand Opening the Dome by OliverX feat MOON

CendesdeLune

PapaDom :

Awesome room made by OliverX, very unique and special. This is the first of a long serie of theme events, and will be open to DJs in the future, each time with a different setting and atmosphere. Come check it out !

OliverX :

Hi everybody ! Everything is perfectly summed up!
The room will be of variable geometry, transformed for each session. I wanted it a little different from the 3DX standards (listen to different music and maybe offer a different visual experience)
Basically, it’s an all-in-one room, but this first session will be more oriented towards discovery (or re) around an exceptional musician and composer (Piazzolla) and his ultra expressive and passionate music.

After that, it will also be important for me to do a jazz session, but not right away. I am thinking of opening it up a bit to DJ's in a more standard but very crazy atmosphere.

For the time being, the program is: discovery, conviviality, meet people, dance, glamor, relaxation, contrasting emotions ... Nothing less but maybe more  
I hope you will like it. For this grand opening, the room will be open at least  8 hours.