3DXChat Community

Question of character creation

EllieMartin

How realistic can you make your character like with options.  I've seen these game where you get a choice of like 3 boob sizes, 2 nipple colors, 3 pubic hair styles, 4 hair colors, 2 body types, etc.  It's all mix and match without true creation.  Is it a dynamic system like other simulators have?

Body measurements are (limited) slider based, boobs go from Barely there to Hindenburg.
The rest are limited fixed options.
Body Types are non-existent. There is One Body Type and size for Females, one for Males. No options for height or anything.

Hair Colors are free-form, any color on the HTML spectrum can be selected.

That's about all I can think of atm, I'm sure others will give a more in-depth reply.

To best answer your question, it's more like mix and match without true creation.

You're given a base that you can't change. You then choose a few superficial changes to the face/head, torso (like Derai explained), and then colors of things.

For clothing you're given pre-set stuff based on gender and placement; Hat, shirt, pants, underwear, bracelet/watch, glasses/mask. You can color most of them whatever color you want, and a few pre-set patterns can be used on some. Then you choose a unique name and that's really it. You can edit your character 100% whenever you want, only not able to change name/gender unless you spend points to do so.