3DXChat Community

[FIXED]: Bowl Shape in world editor is broken.

The Bowl shape is different as of the last patch. I think it is shorter by default now. Everything I made using this shape is messed up, and anyone who downloads shared content using this shape will also have this problem when they merge the objects into their world. I do not know if other objects are affected. Please observe in the attached images, I used a bowl shape to make the glasses and bottles. Now that the Bowl shape is shorter, there are gaps in the objects.

This is going to affect all builders. Can you please prioritize a fix? Me fixing it on my end will cause problems if you put in a fix after I do so, and it doesn't help the people who downloaded the objects I shared with them before this happened.

2020-01-02_11-35-53_97939.png

2020-05-20 16-36-00_615415.png

Edited by AmyTrubblemaker
spelling

• AmyTrubblemaker changed the title to IMPORTANT: Bowl Shape in world editor is broken.

This is indeed broken. Broken wine bottles and glasses everywhere in my worlds. Due to the current server outage (part 2), I can't get you screenshots but this is indeed true. Essentially, the most recent patch changed the dimensions of the non-scaled bowl. 

IMPORTANT: All builder need to get status on this fix since we are going to mess up our builds if we adjust for this now and 3DX chat fixes this later. 

PLEASE, we need a dev response on this now. 

• AmyTrubblemaker changed the title to [FIXED]: Bowl Shape in world editor is broken.