3DXChat Community

Looking for a couple wife/gf+husband/bf/cuckold

Marsara

Hello and thank you for looking into this topic!
It takes a lot of time to view profiles and find the people I need, so I decided to create a topic here.
I noticed that it is difficult to find people who are interested in such fetishes on this server.  
I am in search of a ready-made pair of wife/gf+husband/bf/cuckold for a protracted RP game. The key feature is not only sex, but also the intrigue that we can get before sex. First of all, I am interested in couples who are descriptive, have a wide imagination and are not in a hurry, because I like to stretch the process to get the maximum pleasure from the game.
We can implement a huge number of different scenarios(I am your neighbor/family friend/boss of your husband/courier/postman/and a thousand different options that I did not write here). 
I have a decent experience in RP(more than 10 years) on various projects. I know how to use commands and describe everything in detail. I expect the same return from you. I will play perfectly in Russian, but I sometimes use a translator when communicating in English (don't worry, it's not critical).
If you are interested in this topic, then write below or wait for you in the PM.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Привет и спасибо, что заглянули в эту тему!
Очень много времени занимают просмотры профилей, в поиске нужных мне людей, поэтому я решил создать топик тут.
Я заметил, что на этом сервере проблематично найти людей, которых интересуют подобные фетиши.  
Я нахожусь в поиске готовой пары wife/gf+husband/bf/cuckold для затяжной рп игры. Ключевой особенностью является не только секс, но  и интрига, которые мы сможем получить до секса. В первую очередь мне интересны пары, которые описательны,обладают широкой фантазией и не торопятся, ибо я люблю растянуть процесс, чтобы получить максимальное удовольствие от игры.
Можем реализовать огромное количество различных сценариев(я ваш сосед/друг семьи/босс вашего мужа/курьер/почтальон/и еще тысяча различных вариантов, которые я сюда не написал). 
Имею приличный опыт в рп(более 10 лет) на разных проектах. Знаю, как использовать команды и описываю всё до мелочей. От вас ожидаю такой же отдачи. Я идеально сыграю на русском языке, но я иногда использую переводчик при общении на английском (не бойтесь, это не критично).
Если вас заинтересовала данная тематика, то отпишите ниже или жду вас в пм. 

p.s. if you speak any other language, but you can use a translator - I am also waiting for you 🙂