3DXChat Community

The most annoying thing

Aliviax

I hate People who doesn't care about the one who suffers using excuses like "not my problem", "i stay away from drama", "i can't change people", "it's your choice", "it's not my business". Instead of letting me speak, instead of listening and thinking of ways for solving the problem they prefer to ignore, leave, shut me up or block me.

I hate them avoiding the problem instead of investigating the reasons of it, instead of sorting things out and making someone as themselves happy.

I hate people who is asking for your help for a thank but only can provide support for something they want to have with exchange.

I hate people who pretends to be a friend, then provokes me to be angry, never realizing their own fault pointing on me as guilty never looking for a reason that they caused, then trying to escape responsibility making me responsible of my own anger, provoking me to be mad trolling, joking, blaming me, and then JUDGING me for being angry.

RobPathfinder mentioned exactly the same thing i wanted to say here too..

1. Annoying thing and it happens too much, calling people fake. This is a fantasy sex game, a guy can be a girl a girl can be a guy, and race and colors should not matter, respect does. Respect the role you play, especially when it comes to race.

2. Rumors, of everything from  person being an avi, birth sex, location, deeds in the past and others. Truth comes out eventually, but the disappointment one feels in falling for a rumor or when people they believed in fall for it, makes the game not worth the price.

One company treated me like a trash. So i made a list.

First: Ignoring my talent letting other's do the volunteering just because they lick their greedy ass.

Second: Focusing on one drama but never solving it and ignoring the fact i want to solve it just because they need to keep it in mind that shit happened and nothing can change it so they basically never LET me to fix this intentionally! Focusing on one drama Instead of thousands of Positives i made.

Third: Ignoring/Not taking Positive things I've done as valued.

Forth: Forcing me to be focused on positives about the company meanwhile they were focused on negatives about me.

Fifth: Paying attention only on the facts but not forgiving it for reasons why it was done.

Sixth: Much Expensive price for the game product.

Seventh: Company's Side Fraud: Making us pay crazy money for extended abilities when in fact there were not any options at all.

Eighth: Lies about Early adopters program.

Ninth: Not letting the truth to be shared.

I hate people that turning my big caring heart into source of rage that kills me. I hate them turning me into a bad person intentionally just to proof themselves and tell the others as if i was the one.