2 replies to this topic

#1 JessSweet

JessSweet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:57 PM

I have been around here for over 18 months now and bounced around other places like rlc and in all honesty it’s just becoming a bit stale. I keep taking breaks and coming back rinse and repeat.

It would be nice to find someone to share my time with in this place and not just interested in a quick fix.

I’m 24 and in game under same name. I do tend to favour older men as they tend to be a bit more literate and can hold a conversation. Yes it is still a sex game I know but it’s surprising how many people are soo bad at it.

Jess
  • AnyNameWillDo, Lord_Arthas, Oliver Cream and 2 others like this

#2 Guido

Guido

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:36 PM

Hi Jess, though you profile does not say anything about you, we can give it a try, if you like, just drop me a note in game, my name there is the same as here

Greetings

Guido

#3 Norfolk N Waye

Norfolk N Waye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posted 23 September 2018 - 06:21 AM

Hi Jess,

If you're still looking for an older man to role-play with, I'm very interested. My avatar in the game is "Drugless", who's 46. He's actually a wee bit younger than I am IRL. My forum photo is me from about 6 months ago, so you have better idea of my true age. I don't use my true age on 3dxchat because I've found that ageism is rife on many social media and chat sites. It's unfortunate but it's there.

I've been role-playing since D&D first came out, so that should give you an idea of the extent of my experience. I'm open to most scenarios but I'm not too fond of sci-fi or SoL settings. I can write in either 1st or 3rd person and prefer responses of decent length.I'm a bit of a stickler for story-telling not just a brief commentary on the action.Depth, colour, good dialogue and fun are my priorities.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users