3DXChat Community

Allison and JSG's Life Diary

AllisonStarlove

Its pretty amazing how many 'lurkers' (people who read and follow threads but never post) are here. Both JSG and I have gotten so many PM's of congratulations (and criticisms) since she brought me in here its pretty daunting,

Many or you lurkers and active posters have stated a desire to have a more personal 'life blog' about us (Via PM) so here you go. Fair warning, malcontents and haters will get an express ride to the ignore list. Others may see your hate but we won't (unless someone quotes it).

JustSomeGirl (JSG) and I (Most likely mostly me, JSG is not a big sharer :) ) will be making regular post here about events and changes in our lives, so those of you who stated you would like this, feel free to follow it. Those that don't please ignore this thread.

Peace, Love and Cheers to you All..

You always see some good in people my love. One of the reasons I love you so much. But there are assholes,users,haters and evil in the world you watch out for them. I called about a 2 Bedroom Flat today. Keep your fingers crossed. I'm allowing this life sharing stuff only because I love you so much and want you happy :) But no real names of details. There are still real sicko and haters out there, even on our little island.

No Worries my love :) I know you don't really like my habit of sharing, I just can't contain myself about my overpowering love for you. I'll try to keep it calm. Wonderful news about the Flat, I can't wait till I can wake up to your beautiful eyes every morning and we can start the day right :P

We won't have to count on this public place so much. I may need to get some camera-less phones so we can txt while at work...

Which leads me to my first comments here. As I have stated before, both myself and JSG work at a strip club here in Auckland, New Zealand, in the 'Red Light District'. It is unique in many ways. Customers are actually searched at the door and have to check in any video or audio recording equipment (including phones) at the door. This is because management doesn't want any unauthorized videos or recordings of the girls, staff or surroundings, don't ask me why. I like it because we (the girls) won't have our pictures placed in a billion sex magazines. The club is somewhat unique because it one of the few in NZ that have full nudity dancing (Most are only topless with g-string bottoms) and sometimes some lesbian action on stage, but this uncommon.

The girls are allowed to decide (under union law) how they want to dance, its their choice if they decide to show just breast or also show vagina. Or not show either (but they wont make much money this way) Its also their choice if they want to 'lap dance'. Assuming not everyone knows what this is, this is when a girl will sit on a mans (usually a man but there are some woman, especially on 'ladies night') lap and gyrate on it for the total length of a song (usually about 4 minutes). Minimum allowed dress is a bikini bottom or g-string, full nude not allowed. This puts your breasts about 6 to 8 inches from their face, and usually with our arms on their shoulders, some like to steady themselves with arms on their knees. The customers arms and hands must be either on the girls hips (and ONLY there) or at their sides. Any deviation from this will be corrected by very large security personnel. 

Thats all for now more later :)

I see your flat at it :) Good News if I don't see you before you see this. The 2 Bedroom Flat (But they call it a 'Loft") is OURS! It was pretty steep with the First and Last Month Rent and Security Deposit but I used some of my 'special fund'. They wish to have the rent paid monthly unlike the weekly we are used to. Its on the 12th floor and has a nice view of the harbour, cabs to/from work wont be to expensive. I have security swipe cards for both you and me. Mover will be here on Tuesday to pick up my stuff then yours from your place, so be ready (I know you will be working) I will take care of it. I stated the Master Bedroom as our bedroom and the small one will be for our computers and your painting studio, Fibre Internet is already in the place just have to hook up my router. The lounge is pretty decent should be big enough to have the girls over sometime. Closet space is pretty small be we can get stand ups.

Wednesday night will be our first night together in the new place. Vallese gave us a bottle of cheap champange :D

See you when you get off Love...

I'm on Cloud Nine at the moment, 2 days before I get to share my life 24/7 with the one I can't live without. Not even the male jerks that were at the club today can get me down. Don't know what you found so funny Nique, but don't care about that either. All I care about at the moment is for time to fucking speed up and get to the end of my shift so I can be in my lovers arms again.

MOVING DAY!! I can't wait to finally sleep with the one I can't live without (JustSomeGirl), without having to leave her to go back to my place and get dressed and made up. I get to wake up to her and have 'breakfast' (Pussy is the breakfast of champions!). I'm just annoyed I can't be there (have to work) although its so boring during the day. Going to be a busy day for JSG, unpacking.

Movers gone, were nice enough to move the bed into the "mistress" bedroom (to hell with the "master"), unpacked some stuff, set up my workstation, internet working (obviously). TV hooked up end of the bed and hooked into DVD player at the side of bed so we dont have to get up to change it. Can't wait to get you in "OUR" bed tonight..hurry up and finish your shift ..Cheap Champagne on ice in the fridge :)

I had a wonderful night with my life partner in our new home. I'm walking funny again today, because we did the champagne and then overdid showing our love for each other again (with toys :) ). I got to wake up to the fantastic sight of JSG in my arms. Had to skip "breakfast" because we both were to sore. JSG is going back to work now, I will be training her, we have to be able to afford our new NZ$2000 a month flat (NZ$500 a week). Thats actually low here for a 2 bedroom flat in a security high-rise.  In a later post I will be giving tips on how to maximize earnings as an exotic nude dancer. These techniques have earned me $100 notes in my garters.   

Till next time..live life to the fullest.

"Never Give Up! Never Surrender" - Galaxy Quest

Beginning Nude Dancing

Picking the Right Club to Dance in is the Most Crucial

I can only state what its like here in New Zealand (NZ). Obviously you should check your country, state, territory or city laws if such a thing is allowed. Full Nude dancing is allowed here as long as customers are 'carded' at the door to assure they are age 18 or older. (Some country's have a lower 'age of adult' laws). Here most strip club businesses (up to management) will require you to check-in any video/audio media devices. A lot of clients here have 2 phones with replaceable 'sim' cards so they are not out of touch when in the club. The phone must not have video or audio recording capability. Even the staff and girls working at the club must adhere to this rule.

The city I (and JSG) live in is the largest city in NZ, a whole 1 million population (Big, Aye?). There are quite a few strip clubs in NZ. There are 4 large and popular ones in Auckland, and quite a number of "hole in the wall" clubs. Mostly in the 'red light' district. I won't be telling which one we work at. Its one of the higher class clubs.

Picking the right place to dance in is one of the most important decision you can make. If the club is a hole in the wall, without many clients you wont make much money and most the time these clubs are dangerous due to insufficient security. Most girls that are not exactly "pretty" or have some obvious flaws, which can't get the big clubs to hire them work in these. Hey! Thats the way it is, no club is going to hire a fat girl or someone who looks like they were in a war. If you want to work in one of the more upclass clubs you have to be physically fit and what men would consider "attractive", its the way human nature is, 98% of the clientele are male, quite a bit of them are pigs that just want to see a bit of "tits,ass and pussy" but most of them will pay for it. If you are easily offended or don't like males drooling over you and making lewd comments this isn't the thing for you :)

Another consideration is the "pay", most "exotic dancers" here are sub-contractors. We sign a contact specifically stating what we will don't and won't do and how much paid. But we are not "employees", no benefits and we can quit (or be fired) without notice for any reason management sees fit. I am on a contract that management will pay me a base rate per week per hour like any other job, (I may have to waitress or do janitorial duties on the slow business hours) any "tips" (money put in my garters by customers) is mine to keep wither dancing or waitressing. Since I am one of the girls that has stated I will do topless lap dances. (Its also my decision if I want to do topless waitressing)

Laps Dances are $30 of which I get $20 of and management gets $10. Some girls choose just dancing, or dancing and lap dancing.

JSG does both waitressing and nude dancing but not lap dancing, and makes significantly less than I do. I pretty much depends on how much you put out there. "Whoring" is not allowed on the premises, if you want to bed someone for money you have to make private arrangement with them. (Being JSG and I are both totally Lesbian, we don't have this problem :) )  The difference in our work styles is mostly income, on Friday to Sunday night I usually make $500-$1000 depending on if the rich regulars come in, or there is a bachlour party or other event and add another $200 to $300 a week for weekdays. JSG starting out is making close to $500 a week which is fantastic for a new dancer, but with her body its going to be a lot more soon.

Later on I will share some dance techniques that will earn you the big dollars (depending on the class of clients in your club)

Making Dance Moves That Make More Money

I learned pretty early from some of the first girls I danced with (You could say they trained me), The first place I danced in was pretty much a dive was nothing like the high-class place I work in now. I was lucky if I made $100 a week in that low life dive. All that ever came in the place were mostly drunks and losers because it had no door cover charge and no way to keep the creeps out. Security was total shit and the girls paid the price. If your looking to make any kind of a living don't try to do it in a place where the customers frequently puke on the floor and the stage and sometimes management would actually have someone to clean it up. Good sexy dance moves won't do anything for you there.

The place I work now, the girls actually have to audition if they want a job there, its not a "I see you have boobs and cunt, your hired" type of place. A girl has have good skill to make the cut. The clientele know this and that is why the girls can make some real money there. Rich/Wealthy clients don't go to the dives, they want quality entertainment and are willing to pay for it (most of them there are some tight-wads out there) In my experience, one thing is key, always have them wanting more and give them what they pay for. I don't start taking off my top , ,bottoms. or scarves unless I see some money. Here in NZ we don't have $1 or $2 notes, lowest denomination is $5 and highest most used is $100. I usually do a 3 song set, the first is top, bottom and scarves. 2nd is topless and 3rd is total nude except for garters.

You can get a layout of the stage where the shadows and the lights are, a $5 note in my garter will get you a good view of my boobs and nipples, but my legs will be together. $20 and $50 in the garter will get you a look at a bit of pussy. A $100 note in my garter will get you a special squat move that just opens my pussy lips enticingly as they slip the note into my garter, then I spread my legs and give a good full view of my wetness (a special wetness spray applied before dancing) I gyrate in that position for a bit so he/she thinks they got their moneys worth. There are many regulars that come in just to see me do this (sometimes multiple times, $100 is nothing to some of these guys). You pretty much have to work on your own moves and change them every once in awhile. Customers don't pay to be bored.

Its all in the performance and the type of place you work that makes all the difference. JSG might just outshine me in a few months.

At 8:32PM Friday 8 November 2017 (NZDT), Myself and AlisonStarlove were legally married (in real life) in a non-religious ceremony by a marriage celebrant (justice of the peace) among friends (all female :) ), I don't think we will be around the forums for a couple weeks unless the cruise ship we are taking our honeymoon on has internet access. Alison convinced me that it would not be any different next May other than us loving each other more. I has only been a few short months since we met, but we were made for each other, I didn't think it was possible to find the perfect woman for me, but I have,

Cheers

Marriage to the right person is Bliss!! Ali and I are now on our honeymoon. We are on the Pacific Dawn of P&O Cruise Lines heading to Vanuatu at the moment. We have already been told to keep the public affection down.. :) (Another straight couple on their honeymoon were told the same thing, we had a nice chat with them..) Most people don't seem to mind the "lesbian couple" as far as I know we are the only ones on board (Some old foggies we see regularly give us the evil eye). I'm writing this on my tablet laying in a beach chair on the top deck in my bikini. Internet (Wi-Fi) speed is ridiculous (I assume its satellite) since we are in the middle of the South Pacific.  Ali is lounging it the pool next to me. We had a time with a lot of men trying us out but since then most the more aggressive one have found out were are not interested (and threats of the being reported) have died off. Our wedding rings help out a lot. Just simple gold bands for both Ali and I.

This internet is painful compared to our fibre at home. so signing off till next time.. KISSES!

Since the Wi-Fi aboard this cruise ship sucks total shit this won't be to long. Newlyweds JustSomeGirl (JSG) and I are now heading back to Port of Auckland (Be home in 2 days), it was way to short, but we will be continuing our honeymoon for a few days after we are back before we have to go back to work. We put a big dent in JSG's "special" fund she accumulated from her last job (She also sold some jewelry she got as gifts a few years ago). But work we must...I'm sure my regulars at the club have missed my body..I hope they show their appreciation in tips.

I didn't think it was possible for me to love JSG even more than before. Shes probably going to tell me to can the "mushy" stuff but I just can't help it (and she is very capable of her own "mushy" stuff :) )  We can't stand to not be without each other for more than a few minutes. We are going to try to get our new shifts at work the same times. I don't know if I could handle not seeing her for 8-10 hours and she says the same.

We have no right to be this damn happy and still in love.. :P

I hope you don't mind a guy's perspective. Screw that a HUMAN being's perspective. I read this and smiled the whole time. I am so glad when 2 people can find that rare thing called true love. To both of you I wish many happy memories and years together. Be well and most of all do whatever you need to do to keep your happiness.

Both Ali and I thank you for your comment and support. I didn't believe in "Love at first sight", I thought it was total bullshit, then it happened to me, and I was the cynic that believed "love" was just a way for someone to control you, I was so wrong! I wish everyone could at least once in their life experience the shock when 2 people see each other and its just like a thunderbolt when both of you know they are the one. The thing is we don't have to do anything to keep our happiness we are like one person we think the same and can't keep our hands off each other, I intend to still be having lesbian sex with her when we are old and wrinkled. If I believed in "god" I would thank him, but "god" doesn't like lesbians.

Cheers

My sentiments exactly, most couples find some little annoyances with each other..we (JSG and I) have not found one yet. And we promised each other to share if we ever found one. Thanks for the support

Cheers

Communication is the foundation to a lasting relationship. It sounds like you 2 truly have what it takes.

• 2 weeks later...