#221 DarkVelvet

DarkVelvet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:46 PM

Hello,

I have just signed-up for this game and while I was creating my avatar several personal messages popped up to me already.

When I saw this, I was still in the process of creating the avator, so did nothing else - no chat, nothing.

Somehow these messages look like being send some time ago to someone else - maybe to a deleted user with the same ingame name??

Can you please check, whether this is a bug or how/why this could have happened?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

DarkVelvet

#222 LesterFoxx

LesterFoxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:24 PM

Here's a new one for ya.  I had entered a private room.  Closed to the pubic. But i was allowed to go in.  Strange.. Could this happen if I selected the room and due to some strange lag the room didn't close in to time.   Lucky enough I didn't catch ppl  in an awkward way .  Small problem but interesting. 

#223 LenaFox

LenaFox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationSnowy beach

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:21 PM

When your partner leaves this lovely place.  I was unable to move .  I had to go back to my place and start all over again.

#224 DireTeddyBear

DireTeddyBear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:53 AM

OK, the screenshot mechanism is very screwed up.

I could not get it to work. I ran it as Administrator, I changed the permissions on the screenshots directory, nothing worked.

So, I re-installed the game, and it worked running as Admin. I got a few shots.

But that was yesterday.....  Today it stopped working again. I'm still running as Admin, but nothing....

And why do I have to run it as Admin for this to work in the first place?

Folks if you are going to run your Beta test in place of production, I think you need to release updates more often.

Because I am not going to re-install the game every time I want to play just to take screenshots...

================================================================

Update: I kept looking into this, and it looks like a combination of Windows 10 security and my anti-virus program. I think I have it solved.

#225 MeiLing

MeiLing

The fool who dreams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,716 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:03 AM

They work fine. Don't try to relocate them and no need to run as admin

;

tip you can use windows and NvVDIA tools too

#226 DireTeddyBear

DireTeddyBear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:05 AM

It looks like the code that automatically removes clothes for a given pose doesn't work right...   I was watching a couple at the Sin Club, and I pointed out that his pants were still on, so it looked a bit odd, and she responded that he had them off on her screen.... All other clothes then disappeared one by one as they removed them, but his pants and her skirt stayed on, but apparently only to those not directly involved in the Pose....

#227 DireTeddyBear

DireTeddyBear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:07 AM

They work fine. Don't try to relocate them and no need to run as admin

;

tip you can use windows and NvVDIA tools too

No, they don't. I would not have reported it otherwise. And I didn't move anything...

#228 DireTeddyBear

DireTeddyBear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:30 AM

OK, apparently, I am the only one seeing pants..... buggy!  I checked with 2 other people and they were seeing things right.

#229 DireTeddyBear

DireTeddyBear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:27 PM

Also, apparently you can't resize the window in windowed mode, and it's bigger than the screen so all of the buttons are below the screen. It makes windowed mode kind of useless.

#230 MissPlaced

MissPlaced

Fun-loving Stripper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,901 posts
  • Location❤...in Moon's arms...❤

Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:06 PM

Also, apparently you can't resize the window in windowed mode, and it's bigger than the screen so all of the buttons are below the screen. It makes windowed mode kind of useless.

The top option in the Graphics Settings, Resolution, allows you to resize the window using a drop down menu.

#231 DireTeddyBear

DireTeddyBear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:04 AM

Crash report, as requested....

Attached Files

#232 DireTeddyBear

DireTeddyBear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 07:58 AM

Another crash report....

Attached Files

#233 DireTeddyBear

DireTeddyBear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:08 AM

OK, odd - When I first start the program and put on the bowtie in the character editor, I can't remove it. I can choose another collar and they both show up. The headphones on that menu show up as a white block. If I choose the beard menu, it comes up as the collar menu with the devil horns, the Santa hat, the bunny ears and the cat ears added above the headphones. If I go into the game and back to the character editor, it lets me remove the bowtie. But the menus are still messed up. I've attached a zip file with pictures of all of this.

Attached Files

#234 MissPlaced

MissPlaced

Fun-loving Stripper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,901 posts
  • Location❤...in Moon's arms...❤

Posted 14 November 2017 - 11:39 AM

OK, odd - When I first start the program and put on the bowtie in the character editor, I can't remove it. I can choose another collar and they both show up. The headphones on that menu show up as a white block. If I choose the beard menu, it comes up as the collar menu with the devil horns, the Santa hat, the bunny ears and the cat ears added above the headphones. If I go into the game and back to the character editor, it lets me remove the bowtie. But the menus are still messed up. I've attached a zip file with pictures of all of this.

Sounds like you are using the hacked dll which is known to do strange things in the character customiser.
  • Rodin likes this

#235 rothman

rothman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 08:08 PM

cant resize any fixed window mode options in graphics setting is thier a detailed way to do this please ... im on a 4k monitor and the text in the write message box is far to small to read and write in when in high resulation ...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3DXChat 2.5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users