218 replies to this topic

#201 Kisha

Kisha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Locationusa

Posted 23 July 2017 - 11:01 PM

Anyone else not have a moon on night time when they have HQ water on??? If I turn HQ off i can see the moon....

#202 MrPerfection

MrPerfection

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 08:14 PM

Repeated crashing and when I try to reconnect I am still in crashed mode. Sometimes I come into public with no hair and clothing (not by choice) and totally blackened outskin. Is there a fix to this bug?

#203 HopeforU

HopeforU

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 July 2017 - 08:17 PM

I am also having the same issue

Repeated crashing and when I try to reconnect I am still in crashed mode. Sometimes I come into public with no hair and clothing (not by choice) and totally blackened outskin. Is there a fix to this bug?

#204 XXXJessikaXXX

XXXJessikaXXX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:41 PM

ok, i'm in game since a few weeks, and I tested most of the problems ppl have here and must declare...

I Have No Problems at all... ^_^ 

Only minor Graphics bugs with the shadows, that may be easy fixed adjusting the "ambient oclusion" in the graphic settings... but hell, I keep playing maximum.

The Only Thing I Must report for sure, is the "MOANING BUG", is a big turn off to be deaf at the moanings of your partner, sounds really low even adjusting the music to the minimum... -_- 

I Know ppl in the past complained about the sounds of the moaning in public areas, and may be pretty annoying if you only wanna chill out, so i think the best course of action here is..

to create a "moaning sound bar" to allow everyone to adjust that particular sound to their prefernce, and finally may have our "noisy manings" for the ones who likes to make scandal... :P 

Please just fix it... ;) 

Kisses

• Pierrousss, MissPlaced and FranD like this

#205 Elishi

Elishi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 03:04 PM

Bunch more crash reports since more is probably just better for this kind of stuff. Seem to average 2 or 3 crashes per day or thereabouts.

Attached Files

#206 MeiLing

MeiLing

The fool who dreams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:32 AM

The strip in the night sky when you are in Hi Res

tumblr_ouk1s9wv5m1w1m5jpo1_1280.png

Drivers updated. 

GPU GTX1050

BTW; HQ water is beautiful.

#207 XXXJessikaXXX

XXXJessikaXXX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:25 AM

Well the only problem i keep experimenting, and at this date after the update is even worse than before, is the lack of moaning sounds, footsteps, and squirting, is totally mute now...  -_- 

As for graphics, shadows, water, and the rest, everything works fine for me... :) 

#208 Takisa

Takisa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationRussian

Posted 14 August 2017 - 07:08 AM

The girl behind is too stretched up, and the girl in front is in this position that most likely should fall ...

I think we need to fix the skeleton for the female model of the character in the new sex poses ... q.q 

#209 selinaa

selinaa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:54 AM

i cant find the new hairstyle ;(

solved, after a fresh install i have found it 

#210 Elishi

Elishi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 02:15 PM

Still the same crashes as before, really wish you could fix at least this since it's something that was introduced in the patch that was supposed to give stability fixes.

Attached Files

#211 RubyRed

RubyRed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 12:23 PM

I have this problem from last two days. I can enter in my own profile, left message to any of my friend or edit txt, change my pics, or anything else. Just write unknown and thats all. Tell me what to do cause i try to reinstal game to, still same situatione, and i see some ppls on world chat says they have same problem from last two days.

http://imgur.com/a/CrwBO

#212 AlexRyder

AlexRyder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 01:43 PM

Apparently, there has been a server security update or something recently, since then all of the user profiles with emails in them are now replacing the emails with this code:

<a href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" class="__cf_email__" data-cfemail="0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000">[email&#160;protected]</a>

and a security javascript function to decode it at the end of the xml:

<script>
    !function (e, t, r, a, n, c, l, o)
    {
        function h(e, t, r, a)
        {
            for (r = '', a = '0x' + e.substr(t, 2) | 0, t += 2; t < e.length; t += 2)
            {
                r += String.fromCharCode('0x' + e.substr(t, 2) ^ a);
            }
            return r;
        }

try
        {
            for (n = e.getElementsByTagName('a'), l = '/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection#', o = l.length, a = 0; a < n.length; a++)
            {
                try
                {
                    c = n[a], t = c.href.indexOf(l), t > -1 && (c.href = 'mailto:' + h(c.href, t + o));
                }
                catch (f)
                {
                }
            }
            for (n = Array.prototype.slice.apply(e.getElementsByClassName('__cf_email__')), a = 0; a < n.length; a++)
            {
                try
                {
                    c = n[a], c.parentNode.replaceChild(e.createTextNode(h(c.getAttribute('data-cfemail'), 0)), c);
                }
                catch (f)
                {
                }
            }
        }
        catch (f)
        {
        }
    }(document);
</script>

Since the profiles are actually xml files and not web pages, all such profiles are broken and throw an exception when the game tries to read them.

Editing profile and saving it without any e-mail addresses "fixes" the issue, but placing an e-mail there generates the above code again.

This is something that needs to be fixed server-side.

RubyRed, you are probably experiencing this exact problem.

• Paloma and RubyRed like this

#213 AlexRyder

AlexRyder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 01:46 PM

Hmm, I suppose this is something CloudFlare does and can be switched off (quote from the Internet):

That said I did the following within Cloudflare Settings:

1. Purge Cache under settings overview
  2. Switch off E-mail address obfuscation located under Security.

• Paloma likes this

#214 MeiLing

MeiLing

The fool who dreams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 24 August 2017 - 05:36 PM

I have this problem from last two days. I can enter in my own profile, left message to any of my friend or edit txt, change my pics, or anything else. Just write unknown and thats all. Tell me what to do cause i try to reinstal game to, still same situatione, and i see some ppls on world chat says they have same problem from last two days.

http://imgur.com/a/CrwBO

I got this. I logged out and logged again. The issue was solved.

• RubyRed likes this

#215 RubyRed

RubyRed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 01:57 PM

MeiLing way didnt help me, anyway thx, and thank you Alex, i dont know how to solve that problem im not net administrator and i dont know how to enter in CloudeFlare or even how to finde it, so i dont have any other possibilitie than to wait.

#216 AlexRyder

AlexRyder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 05:49 PM

RubyRed, you can't fix it client-side, that was the info for the devs. For the time being though you can edit your profile to remove any e-mail addresses in it.

#217 Malechei

Malechei

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 03:27 AM

Ummm, what's happening here?

I've tried relogging, reinstalling. Completely deleting everything and then reinstalling. It's only on one of my avatars and not the other. Any ideas?

Attached File  Untitled.jpg   49.85KB   0 downloads

Edit: I just saw the post above. I never had any e-mails in that profile.

Another Edit: I tried editing the profile to something else, and it fixed it. The only thing I can think of is that profile had a LOT of code in it before.

#218 KimmyFox

KimmyFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 03:11 PM

Don't know if anyone else brought it up yet but sound during sex seem to be so low it's extremely hard to hear anything, if you put up sound further to hear moans you get ears almost blown away when you change cloth or any other non music related SFX. Could you please fix this having sex sounds that low and becoming practically muted by music channel even on low music volume setting feel bad for a sex sim.

#219 Elishi

Elishi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 12:18 AM

Not that this seems to be even acknowledged by the devs, but client crashing still happening. At least update to a newer version of Unity or something when compiling to try and get rid of this.

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3DXChat 2.5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users