#21 DarrenD

DarrenD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • LocationMilano, Italy

Posted 07 March 2017 - 01:17 PM

... and then somebody tells me that 3dx is "just a sex game" ... kudos Aeshya for speaking out and being so real inside this allegedly virtual only world!

From the bottom of my heart I so very much hate it when people get hurt because of something sexual ... Sexuality is life in its very fundamental form and I never understood the arrogance of some people claiming that there was "right" and "wrong" sexuality or that some forms of sexuality are treated like an infectious disease.

Thank you for sharing your story!

• chaostika, Maelstrom, Sentra and 2 others like this

#22 AeshyaTG

AeshyaTG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationAsia Pacific

Posted 07 March 2017 - 03:42 PM

... and then somebody tells me that 3dx is "just a sex game" ... kudos Aeshya for speaking out and being so real inside this allegedly virtual only world!

From the bottom of my heart I so very much hate it when people get hurt because of something sexual ... Sexuality is life in its very fundamental form and I never understood the arrogance of some people claiming that there was "right" and "wrong" sexuality or that some forms of sexuality are treated like an infectious disease.

Thank you for sharing your story!

Thank Darren

I share because I hope it inspires and helps others who might be experiencing the same behaviour. smiles to you

• Nicci and Rodin like this

#23 AeshyaTG

AeshyaTG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationAsia Pacific

Posted 20 August 2017 - 08:01 AM

Your wellness is a gift; treasure it. Make friends with the present moment. No, make love with the present moment. The cancer diagnosis came too late to give me at least a tenuous hope for a long life, but I realised that the most important thing about death is to ensure that you leave this world a little better than it was before you existed with your contributions .Cling to it as your most beloved. Don’t ignore, skip over, miss this precious moment. Don’t think you will give it attention later, when you have time. Don’t think that at some point in the future, you will give this precious, beloved, present moment the loving care that it deserves. Don’t believe that something other than this present moment, right here in front of you, can give you something more or better. Don’t waste it, don’t fill it, don’t carelessly dismiss it.

What if, in front of you, right here, right now, is all the love and fulfilment that you need. All you need to do is be with it. All the things you’ve ever wanted, all the things you hope to achieve, all the things you know and can do, they all depend on this present moment in front of you, right now. “What can I make of this moment?” What if you loved your breath and your heart beat; felt the life in your limbs; felt the sun on your back; loved the rain on your face. There’s a person beside you, a child in front of you, a task to be done. What would happen if I fully, mindfully, gave my loving attention to that thing and to this moment? What if I were to drop the heavy burden of the past and my anxieties for the future? What would that feel like? Might I connect with the joy, relief and freedom that is mine, but which I have ignored and forgotten? Why do we wait to die to value having one more moment?

Appreciate the people around you Your friends and relatives will always be an infinite source of strength and love. That is why you shouldn’t take them for granted. It is difficult for me to fully express my feelings about the importance of these simple realisations, but I hope that you will listen to someone who has experienced how valuable time is.We care so much about the health and integrity of our body that until death, we don’t notice that the body is nothing more than a box – a parcel for delivering our personality, thoughts, beliefs and intentions to this world. If there is nothing in this box that can change the world, then it doesn’t matter if it disappears. I believe that we all have potential, but it also takes a lot of courage to realise it.

You can float through a life created by circumstances, missing day after day, hour after hour. Or, you can fight for what you believe in and write the great story of your life. I hope you will make the right choice.

Leave a mark in this world. Have a meaningful life, whatever definition it has for you. Go towards it. The place we are leaving is a beautiful playground, where everything is possible. Yet, we are not here forever. Our life is a short spark in this beautiful little planet that flies with incredible speed to the endless darkness of the unknown universe. So, enjoy your time here with passion. Make it interesting. Make it count!

• Briana, Nicci, GrizzlyBear and 5 others like this

#24 Rodin

Rodin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,207 posts
  • LocationIm a Vagabond

Posted 20 August 2017 - 05:27 PM

-

• Nicci likes this

#25 BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 22 August 2017 - 08:50 AM

I think you are amazing

your words touched my heart in a very sensitive way

I wish for you the best in and outside the game hun

Hope to see you around one day :*

Hugs and kisses

• Rodin likes this

#26 AeshyaTG

AeshyaTG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationAsia Pacific

Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:42 AM

#27 Rufien

Rufien

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationAlbedo 0.39

Posted 25 January 2019 - 12:12 PM

My dear Aesh,

Thank you for your sharing,for the time being our friends, thank you for the love you gave as friend, lover, the HUMAN.

She is no longer among us, let's hope she is in a better world now, where there is no more pain destroying her.

But her inner beauty will shine like a sun all over us.

The beauty of sharing her story, her being...

Thanks Aeshya!!!!!!!!!

• MeiLing and Sharea like this

#28 MeiLing

MeiLing

The fool who dreams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,777 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 25 January 2019 - 04:10 PM

I thank you for letting us know. I feel sad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users