3DXChat Community

Log Out/ not logging out is it bugged?

Guest SherryJ

Guest SherryJ

There appears to be an issue with my log out. When I choose log out it's not logging me out. One of my friends said that I'm logging out wrong that I should just push the x and  then I'm completely out of the game. It seems that when I push log out I'm still appearing to be online when In truth I am not online at all. Can anyone help me with this? Should I just X out and never use the log out button?

When I usually log out, I click the "Exit Game" option on the menu. Maybe try that one instead of logging out? Although, I have joticed since the past couple patches the server is running slower than normal, that on both US Direct and EU Proxy when you log in, it takes a couple minutes to losd up friend list etc... So maybe the servers lagging and not logging you out correctly, try the X though as people have suggested. :)

When I usually log out, I click the "Exit Game" option on the menu. Maybe try that one instead of logging out? Although, I have joticed since the past couple patches the server is running slower than normal, that on both US Direct and EU Proxy when you log in, it takes a couple minutes to losd up friend list etc... So maybe the servers lagging and not logging you out correctly, try the X though as people have suggested. :)

I was also having problem of lagging with US server this time. Heavy traffic during Christmas & incoming New Year Celebration as usual ^^

Every place, Everywhere...

:) :) :)