3DXChat Community

Some questions

jjustice18

Hi guys, so I'm new here and I am on edge on buying a month.

I was just wondering about the following.

1, Can you still have 3 avatars for free? (I've seen people talk about "alts" not being free, not sure what it means) (But at least 2 slots where you can create 2 avatars for free)

2, Has there been  a big change since 5 months ago? ( Regarding furniture, new things to do etc. I've looked around the forums and updates, but it still didn't answer my question)

3, What does Xcoins really do?

Sorry if this has been answered already, if so, please link the topic, seeing I really can't find it (and I did look).

Thank you for your support.

P.S. I've seen the "User created content" page, but I'd like to Re-texture (seeing it stated that it's possible). But I've no clue how to find the base things that I can re-texture.

1- No ^_^

2- New Sexual Pose (4) / New Dance (1) / New Location (6th December 2015) / New Props (4) / New U.I / New Texture (Room)

3- Buy new Character (10,000XGold / Wedding (10,000) / Up ur Room (300)

Re-texture ?

Hmmmm

Clothes ? Object ?

Re-texture ? Baking ? Normal Map (HD) and other ?

Thanks for the answers!  It's a shame to hear that you can't have more than 1 character without buying.. I think I'll keep off 3dx, seeing I don't want to Subscribe and have to pay for things that should be free.

Maybe later in the future I'll join, but for now you've tipped me back into the "Not gonna buy" Zone.

Thank you for your help, and I really do hope to join 3dx one day, but for now, the updates and the avatar thing kinda makes it not worth the price. (For me).

Who knows, maybe you'll see me in 3dx in a couple of months time, again thank you for the answers, and thank you for your help.

How do I lock this topic, or can only admins do that? lol.