3DXChat Community

[RP] The Ceremony - Dan Alexander

Elenn

My name is Dan Alexander. (In case of you didn't saw it on the cover.)

This is my private diary. I hope we won't need it, as it would mean that i'm not able to tell the story myself any longer. But the rules are the rules. So i'm writing everything i can in the eventuality of my disappearance. Or that i would be too disturbed to speak about it.

I finally have been able to join the "cult". Or club, as they say when discussing about it in public. It appears that i'm still not a "true" member yet. There is some kind of ritual that is requiered to belong with them. I could watch one of them yersterday night. I will try to describe what i saw with as much details as i am able to remember.

I entered a big room the size of a modern house without walls. We were late, Ned and i. Ned was my contact. The one who introduced me to the others and allowed me to join. As we walked Inside, everyone froze, as if they couldn't do anything with the door even slightly open. We silently closed it and remained here, standing. Slowly, the others were set in motion again. They were all wearing some dark and red cloaks. Same as us, but much better. I believe ours were older, probably because we were not part of the ceremony. I thought to myself that they prefer using the good ones to perform whatever they where doing. Ned didn't give me any details.

<< Sloth. >> Said some woman voice.

Suddently, all of them gathered around two cultists. They began grabing them and lifted the two others. One of them was siting on the arms of his servants, while the other was lying down. The last one was brought to some altar. They ritually began to undress them. It appeared one of them, the same one that was sitting earlier, was the woman who speaked. She had a caramel tan with dark grey hair, a mask and  was wrapped in stocking all the way up to her chest. They kept her  black bra and panties on, however. Unlike the woman now lying down on the altar, being tied up on her stomach. Arms spread and legs folded back. They used some sort of leather to bind her to the altar. I thought she probably would feel cold, but judging from the look on her face, her grateful but twisted smile, i guess she was either warmer than me, or knew she would be very soon.

<< It is the usual joining ceremony for the women. Whispered Ned.

- I​s it the same for men ? >> I asked him.

He responded b​y moving his head somehow. I never knew what the answer was. I couldn't help but keep staring at the naked girl. She looked both helpless and happy. It felt odd. Now i never considered people with tastes that i don't share as creeps, weirdos or mentally unstable. I don't like to eat pizzas. I know what it's like to feel cast appart. And i respect people with fetishes or anything they hide in their privacy. It's just that... feels odd. I don't really understand the point. Yet.

<< Gluttony. >> S​aid the woman again.

Someone handed over a bowl of fruit from her right. Another, a glass of wine from her left. She picked both the glass and an apple. The apple allowed me to get it. It was all about the sins... She bited inside twice, juice dripping on both the ladies' bodies as the dark girl was sitting behind the first. Her hip touching the restrained girl buttocks. Then she started to drink the wine, spilling some on their bodies again. Now... i'm pretty sure red wine and apple is not that great. But for the sake of the performance, the dark lady sure looked satisfied. The other one was clearly struggling to look at what was happening. She probably never came to watch this kind of ceremony before she got her own, i thought.

Okay, she sur​e took her time with the wine. Maybe i need to try it with an apple. However, i would gladly have the thing they used next. Another bowl, but no fruit. There was money Inside. Lots of money. They lifted the thing above them and dropped the cash. The lady bent over to whisper Something at the girl's ear. "Greed" i mumbled to myself. Ned nodded. Some notes were slided under the leather thing. Or was it latex ? Couldn't see from there. Too dark. For some reason, however, i could clearly see the masked woman placing some of it in her bra. The other girl really seemed turned on. She was biting her lips like crazy. Had they made her drink something before ? Did they tried to get her in there against her will ? Well... i couldn't tell from so little. But i was determined to find out. It was the real reason of my presence here after all. My job.

<< Lust now. And... envy... >> She giggled, in the most elegant way a woman can both laugh and preserve her composure.

They brought to her an item. The kind of item even I knew what was. It was the toy for women to use to make other women feel like she is a man. Or at least that she have some man... oh well. A strapon. She quickly managed to lock it around her wraist and placed herself in front of the tied up one. Ready to strike. She stared at the others all around and they suddently all started to touch themselves under the cloak. I felt quite uncomfortable... or even... afraid at this very moment. Forgetting that i was not part of the ceremony, i felt my heart bumping in my chest. Where they expecting me to do the same ? Would i really have to rub myself in front of everyone just to even hope to join these guys ?

I glanced at Ned. He wasn't moving at all. I was safe then.

Recovering from my sudden rush of adrenaline, i noticed what would probably be some priestess at this point, rubbing the thing under the tights of the woman.​ She was probably not sliding inside, judging from the teasing faces she made... and the begging ones the other was showing.

<< Wow. >> I mumbled​ again. Feeling stupid once more, not being noticed by Ned.

I have no idea how the guy was just standing there, calm and all while i was litteraly jumping from one feet to the other.​ I mean... there was two girls making out in front of us and in of the most disturbing way i could ever imagine. Although very hot. And a whole crew of cultists staring at them, slowly doing themselves. I was both aroused and very, very intimidated by the situation. And it still felt odd.

<< And finally, Wrath... >> She said in a threatening voice. A very naughty smile on her face.

I leant over Ned to make sure he would hear me over the loud moans resounding across the vast room. He noticed me this time, even before i spoke. 

<< What about P​ride then ? The big one. (Yeah. I kinda knew the book.)

- It's her. >> ​He anwsered. Pointing out discreetly at the dark lady.

Not exactly the kind of anwser i expected. But still enough to make me shut my mouth the time i figured this out.

Finally, it ​happened that i misunderstood the whole thing. This ritual was not about joining but to reach some higher rank or place. Ned told me to expect something softer. With a lot less people watching. But even then, there is no way i'm going to do this. Softer version or not... I'm out.

I've seen nothing illegal so far. One of my colleagues will probably either take or drop the case. I don't even care. I need vacations.

It's okay, it's a diary, it doesn't matter if it has RP elements in it. Write as if you are writing a story/diary. :) You are not annoying the moderators, it was a good read, thank you. I look forward to reading more! :)

If that is your RP character in game, and the RP took place in game in an ingame situation it would be under roleplay, as that is where people go to seek roleplayers or hire people for their RP club etc... :)

Diaries are more of your adventures in the game on the stuff you have done in the game. If you feel this doesn't fit here, I shall move it to the Roleplay Forum. :)