3DXChat Community

How to block people emailing you

Jamie!

Hi, anyone know how to stop people sending you messages through the inbox on this? Certain people I've had enough of and am moving on from and am quite literally sick of their bullshit and accusations and blatant lies. Thanks.

I might be blind but i cant see that button on profiles :)

here is another option though, you can simply disable notications on their message threads in your inbox, heres how:

nZZkArr.png

First select the conversation you want to stop following

9vydgx6.png

Then open this box in the lower right of your inbox, should look like mine does here

pvH0OpM.png

Select Turn off notifications as i did and then hit go!

wHRiZLN.png

And there you go, you wont see any notification from that coversation again... you have to do this for each one they start though, but shouldnt be hard to to

Hope that helps a bit

jmd9qwA.png

Then you type in their forum name in the box and it will come up with a drop down list. Click their name of their account and select the boxes you want to block of them.

Sorry it wasn't on profile it was in your User Control Panel. xD

P.s. You can turn off specific peoples signatures if they are too long and annoying on forums. ^_^

jmd9qwA.png

Then you type in their forum name in the box and it will come up with a drop down list. Click their name of their account and select the boxes you want to block of them.

Sorry it wasn't on profile it was in your User Control Panel. xD

P.s. You can turn off specific peoples signatures if they are too long and annoying on forums. ^_^

Ahh now it makes much more sense :)