3DXChat Community

Goodbye

D1SC0STU

Hey Everyone,

I have been absent from the game for quite a while, I really cut off communications from people that were really good friends to me.  You know who you are....I am sorry for leaving the way that I did.  Real life has gotten quite crazy, I am going through a ton of changes and due to those changes I won't be in game anymore or on the forums.  I really appreciate the support that you have shown to me for some of the concepts I have posted here.  If any of you want to stay in touch with me send me a PM and I will get you a email address to send me messages.  But be quick about it because I won't be checking in here for very much longer.  Good bye, peoples.

Disco Stu

Hey Everyone,

I have been absent from the game for quite a while, I really cut off communications from people that were really good friends to me.  You know who you are....I am sorry for leaving the way that I did.  Real life has gotten quite crazy, I am going through a ton of changes and due to those changes I won't be in game anymore or on the forums.  I really appreciate the support that you have shown to me for some of the concepts I have posted here.  If any of you want to stay in touch with me send me a PM and I will get you a email address to send me messages.  But be quick about it because I won't be checking in here for very much longer.  Good bye, peoples.

Disco Stu

I wish you to cope with all the difficulties and I hope that soon you'll be all right,take care of yourself.

never had much to do with you. But you allways seemed to have a good time.

So yes, we will miss you.

Take care of your changings , and maybe some day , if it fits , u find time and motivation, to visit us again !!

Until that day,

farewell stu !!!