3DXChat Community

Black screen after upgrading to win10

xxNikitaRPxx

Hi guys sorry for starting new post but i been reading and trying fixes on this forum for two days and I don't know what else to do :(

I upgraded my Win 7 laptop to Win 10 (big mistake) so what basically happened was I couldn't get into game and reinstalled the game ...here is what i did 

1.Uninstalled with Revo uninstaller ...cleared and deleted all files

2.Deleted 3DXchat folder in  C/Program Files(86)

3.Cleared SexGameDevil folder in Registry Editor

4.Run 3dx_reg_cleaner with admin rights

5.Installed newest game file Build 374

The game installed but when I started the game with admin rights the patcher shows black screen .... intalled the 375 patch but Login screen  wouldn't open at all ...shows up in my toolbar but when you click it nothing happens.

I checked for the following that was mentioned in game Support/FAQ

1.DirectX 9.0 is newest version

2.Microsoft C++ is newest version

3.Microsoft .NET framework is newest version

4.Graphics card is up to date

5.Ran Dell PC scanner and all hardware and software are working 100%

6.Added Patcher and game to list of Firewall and Antivirus software

7.Totally Uninstalled Antivirus Software

8.Run 3dx_reg_cleaner with admin rights again

9.Run Patcher with admin rights

Nothing works and I would appreciate some help from someone with a different suggestion thanx in advance xxNikitaxx :)

Hi, this really sounds strange, but when you migrated from Win 7 to Win 10 you should change something you are used to:

First of all do not use an acount with limited rights, use an administrator acount instead! Using the "run as administrator" option unter windows 10 does NOT give you full administrator rights and a lot of installations fail.

When upgraded from win7 for free, download the installation image to an installation USB stick by the media creation tool. When your hardware is registered by a digital license, delete the complete system and make a new, clean install from the USB stick. Use the default acount or create another administrator acount and use it for your daily work. Install the game, start it, so the patcher starts and allow the patcher to change your system.

This should be enough to make the game work. Under normal circumstances, you do not need to make any changes to the windows security settings (defender, firewall).