3DXChat Community

Error - Unable to switch between clients

Hyorishi

Hi....

Please bear my bad English...

Recently, I cannot sign into Game version 1.0

When I started Beta 2.0, I got different password for there. So, I can use 1.0 and 2.0 but to sign in, I use different password.

Suddenly, I can't sign in to 1.0 but 2.0 works.  I go to support page but they never answer after  2 messages!!!

Again, suddenly, my password for 2.0 become the same as 1.0 password.....but 1.0 still not work....

So now, always 2.0, I cannot sign into 1.0.....and no one from 3DX (WHO TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!)  answer me!!!!

If not fixed soon I quit!!!

Hyori

Hi....

Please bear my bad English...

Recently, I cannot sign into Game version 1.0

When I started Beta 2.0, I got different password for there. So, I can use 1.0 and 2.0 but to sign in, I use different password.

Suddenly, I can't sign in to 1.0 but 2.0 works.  I go to support page but they never answer after  2 messages!!!

Again, suddenly, my password for 2.0 become the same as 1.0 password.....but 1.0 still not work....

So now, always 2.0, I cannot sign into 1.0.....and no one from 3DX (WHO TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!)  answer me!!!!

If not fixed soon I quit!!!

Hyori

For the stable Version & the Beta 2.0 you've the same password!

If your password not works you could to try reset your password with the stable Version of 3DXChat.

How is your Error Message if you try to Login?

If you put on the new multicolor hair and double color sunglasses in 2.0... You need to go back to 2.0, and remove them.

Those will cause infinite loading. Just close 1.0, go back to 2.0 to remove them, and try again 1.0 :)

I was focused on the password problem, and didn't finish reading.. oops sorry lol :P

• 2 weeks later...

So What Happened It  i downloaded  3dxchat 2.0 beta    and i installed     then i logged in normaly  there was kinda  to much different things  and nice graphic too but   what happend is   i  could not see alot of ppl only those who had that beta version     then i logged out and could not log  back in the normal  client     anyone  can help ?