3DXChat Community

Cannot start 3DX chat

Bennet

Was on yesterday, but no desktop icon was created. No problem I just made a shortcut to a programme I found in the VTRoot/harddisk/Users/User directory.

"Windows cannot access specified file or you may not have permission to do so."

Apart from that I did ask for a new order thingy as I had to give a new email address. But it seems that won't be done until Monday so should not be the reason for this?

Thanks for any help you can give!

Hi Bennet!

You can find the 3DXChat.exe under C:\Program Files (x86)\3DXChat , if you didn't change the directory while installing. If this doesn't work, try to reinstall the game again and create a desktop shortcut then.

To your email address: the 3dx account is bound to the email address you used for registration. I didn't get why you had to give a new email address, but best contact support in case there should occur a problem: http://3dxchat.com/support/

Good luck, Vero

• 3 weeks later...

Help !! Just installed the latest patch for version 2.0 and it works great. Starts even in less than 15 seconds !

But now my old version won't start any longer...

They are both installed on different drives.

I deleted the old version and re-installed but after my login screen disappears, circles keep turning but nothing happens anymore...

Any ideas ?

First that comes to mind - did you change your hairstyle for the new "multi-colored" version in 2.0? Did you put new furniture into your room?

If you did, change them to the "old" one and remove new furniture from your room, they are not compatible with old version, 1.0.