3DXChat Community

I can not see other players

MONYXXX35

Yet when I log it it's like a ghost town I hop from room to room with no one there. it's like home alone, crossed with living in the twilight zone.

giphy.gif

cause ppl are mainly on the last stable version prob i guess....same prob with me too! connect sometimes shortly into 2.0 but are mainly usn v1.0 cause i also dont see harldy ppl, nore even world- and local chat in 2.0! pm'ing friends works but i think, that probs already have been posted soemwhere and are known and yeah, they are surly workin on that besides all the other things^^

uc.jpg?id=73197191

and big ps: @ room owner|hosters: how about opening ur rooms also in 2.0!? get more ppl into the beta - and besides that, beta testn will increase bugfinding/killing and speed up the final release mucho n more quicker, i suppose!! or u still wanna be on 1.0 and not 2.0 with a final stable release version till just shortly before xmas!?? bahahaaa, i guess not^^ just thinkn, typn n sayn...so think about it!!

B)

- nice WE @ll n finally - overle n out...4 now^^ -

You're fighting a lost cause Chaostika... even those who were screaming for some sort of improvement to the old game are continuing to refuse to move to 2.0 and open up to the public. I go in, spend half an hour at most, become disillusioned at how few people there are there, then head off to Second Life. I love crowds and it is much more fun there.